"Go back to where you came from"

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
This would be funny if not so creepy and sad.

KENDRICK, Idaho (AP) — Tensions rose during a bipartisan forum this week after an audience question about discrimination reportedly led an Idaho state senator to angrily tell a Native American candidate to “go back where you came from.”

“I pointed out that just because someone hasn’t personally experienced discrimination doesn’t mean it’s not happening,” she said. “I was making my statement, and then he shot up out of his seat and said, 'I’m so sick of your liberal (expletive). Why don't you go back to where you came from?'”

Idaho state senator tells Native American candidate 'go back where you came from' in forum

This is pretty hard for me to grasp. I guess I kind of understand it. Some people are just really lousy excuses for a human being.

The natives should be happy they weren’t dealt with properly. Conquered people are generally given two options… assimilation or extermination. We came up with some ridiculous scheme to give them land, let them ignore our laws and culture, and do their own thing. Well it hasn’t exactly worked out well for them. Too damn bad.

KENDRICK, Idaho (AP) — Tensions rose during a bipartisan forum this week after an audience question about discrimination reportedly led an Idaho state senator to angrily tell a Native American candidate to “go back where you came from.”

“I pointed out that just because someone hasn’t personally experienced discrimination doesn’t mean it’s not happening,” she said. “I was making my statement, and then he shot up out of his seat and said, 'I’m so sick of your liberal (expletive). Why don't you go back to where you came from?'”

Idaho state senator tells Native American candidate 'go back where you came from' in forum

This is pretty hard for me to grasp. I guess I kind of understand it. Some people are just really lousy excuses for a human being.

1728139317210.jpeg

Racists are notably stupid.

This is just another dumbass tRumpling proving it for us.

The natives should be happy they weren’t dealt with properly. Conquered people are generally given two options… assimilation or extermination. We came up with some ridiculous scheme to give them land, let them ignore our laws and culture, and do their own thing. Well it hasn’t exactly worked out well for them. Too damn bad.

^this guy is a serious head-case.

skews13

My people didn’t immigrate here. We came here to CONQUER. That’s a major difference. The natives failed to put aside their tribal differences to defend against a common enemy and they should have paid the ultimate cost for it.

The Amalekites could go back to Canaan. Oh wait, they would have to fight the Palestinians. :omg:

No need to include party affiliation. Not one single person from any background read the headline and thought “probably a Democrat”. I could find better candidates in my toilet after a Taco Bell run.

skews13

My people didn’t immigrate here. We came here to CONQUER. That’s a major difference. The natives failed to put aside their tribal differences to defend against a common enemy and they should have paid the ultimate cost for it.
None more exemplary than the tribes of the Northeast who tried to play the English against the French thinking they would destroy each other. Oops.

None more exemplary than the tribes of the Northeast who tried to play the English against the French thinking they would destroy each other. Oops.
Absolutely correct. The one group of natives who got it right were the ones who encountered Leif Ericksson’s Norse settlers 600-700 years earlier. The description of the natives (skraelings as the Norse called them) was as vicious, violent, aggressive murderous demons who couldn’t be engaged in conversation. Nowcrealize that’s the sane way most Europeans described the Norse raiders (Vikings).

The only thing worse than that Senator, are the people that vote for him.

Forum List

Back