Going to see Warrant tonight

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Yeah I know.
It should be fun, though, hanging out with the wife, one of our boys and his gf. Should be a super- packed road house .

At 59, I'll be one of the senior citizens there, along with the band. :cool:
I'm the alcohol-free designated driver too .
mail (3).gif

That band kind of got a raw deal, having largely been only known for the song Cherry Pie.

But so goes the record industry, I suppose.

Jani Lane, the original singer/songwriter wrote some very good songs, mostly the ballads.

They're actually rather complex to play, as he tended to play them on a twelve string acoustic.

Respectfully speaking, I'd rather listen to cats screech than that new singer they have, though.

But whatever. A concert is always a fun night out.

There's a lot of good stuff coming out of Finland and Sweden and places like that over the last few years, though. Seems like they're repopularizing that whole 80s genre. Seems like it's picking up steam culturally, too, which is cool.

That band kind of got a raw deal, having largely been only known for the song Cherry Pie.

But so goes the record industry, I suppose.

Jani Lane, the original singer/songwriter wrote some very good songs, mostly the ballads.

They're actually rather complex to play, as he tended to play them on a twelve string acoustic.

Respectfully speaking, I'd rather listen to cats screech than that new singer they have, though.

But whatever. A concert is always a fun night out.

There's a lot of good stuff coming out of Finland and Sweden and places like that over the last few years, though. Seems like they're repopularizing that whole 80s genre. Seems like it's picking up steam culturally, too, which is cool.
During Uncle Tom's Cabin, when he sang "Don't put no bodies...." and held the mic out, I was the only one who shouted "in the wishing well. " and got a 'yeah !' from him.

During Uncle Tom's Cabin, when he sang "Don't put no bodies...." and held the mic out, I was the only one who shouted "in the wishing well. " and got a 'yeah !' from him.

You're probably one of the only ones in the crowd who knew the old ways. Or the songs, for that matter.

I might have a few extra doubles of Jani's used concert picks if you want em.

They're...oh...lets say interesting? Heh heh.

Forum List

Back