Good lord!

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I say that, a lot- for good reason- reason is a sound explanation, btw, for you self anointed erudite acolytes of the church of godvernment who feel making more criminals is the answer to what you feel is wrong- that's a definite, "good lord!"

I digress, which is not hard to do dealing with message board posters who are so awash in their preconceived notions that they can't stay on topic- they have to use a pejorative messenger attack, because, well, pejorative- the message is irrelevant-

Anyway, I'm going go post a link that is a definite "good lord" moment- as I read it several things came to mind. The one that counted, to me, is in your face demands by whomever/whatever for shining a light hoping (a semi-quite demand) that something be done- usually a law because, well, criminal is hurting someone's feelings because they are left out, or, not given due attention-

I'll admit, and am in fact quite proud of the fact, that I'm a bit of an anomaly- but, I'm not too different in many ways- one of those ways is; I don't like, nor will I condone, in your face to force your beliefs/prejudices, wants or desires using the godvernment and it's corps of presstituties to plead your case, or make criminal a thought or action that hurts your feelings-

Boys and Girls (or whatever you feel you are), I present to you:

Queer Farmers

Queer beekeepers, urban agriculturalists, and rural livestock workers are challenging not only conventional farming and food production practices, but also the image of farming itself

peter-pepper-red-alfrey-39-s-strain-4-1024x682.jpg

The pepper harvest is shaping up to be a big one this year.

I digress, which is not hard to do dealing with message board posters who are so awash in their preconceived notions that they can't stay on topic- they have to use a pejorative messenger attack, because, well, pejorative- the message is irrelevant-

Queer Farmers
:gay: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back