Good news! The Springfield Haitians are filing criminal charges against Trump and JD Vance!

In short, they're cheap labor. It's no different from the Latin Americans that flood here as well.

Big business prefers to hire Third Worlders, since they work for lower wages. The same was true in the late 1800s and early 1900s with various Europeans that flooded here.

Before that, we had slavery, but cheap labor is only slightly different from slaves. And cheap labor is more expendable than slaves, since you don't have to feed or house cheap labor, whereas you do with slaves.
I have said right along that the Democrats are now the party of big business and Springfield absolutely proves that. Everything from cheap labor to government mules who draw voucher checks for ridiculously inflated rental units owned by the citie's elected officials. The citizens of Springfield have been sold out and fucked over for the government grant money.

*unless state law allows for filing of criminal charges by citizens

Which is the case, here.

You might want to settle down a bit.
There is no such state law that allows a citizen to file a criminal charge that is a complete lie. There isn't a single state in the union that would be that insane.
Absolute rubbish and you know it.

I have said right along that the Democrats are now the party of big business and Springfield absolutely proves that. Everything from cheap labor to government mules who draw voucher checks for ridiculously inflated rental units owned by the citie's elected officials. The citizens of Springfield have been sold out and fucked over for the government grant money.
Beause you don't know anything
about this.

In what we call reality, the blighted community has been revived by the influx of residents.

Not one detail. Not one argument.

Didn't read the charges. Doesn't understand them.
More lies ^ from Farty.

Hey, shithead, try this:

Read the very next section.

The filed criminal “charges” by a “citizen” — contrary to what the complaint and affidavit claim — can be simply dismissed by the court, too. The citizen made incorrect legal claims to the court.

(A) Upon the filing of an affidavit or complaint as provided by section 2935.09 of the Revised Code, if it charges the commission of a felony, such judge, clerk, or magistrate, unless the judge, clerk, or magistrate has reason to believe that it was not filed in good faith, or the claim is not meritorious, shall forthwith issue a warrant for the arrest of the person charged in the affidavit ….

Words in statutes do actually matter. Farty tends to ighore them.

Good chance this crap simply gets tossed.

Counting all of the socks in that group?
Two or three times that amount probably. It must take a full 8 hour day.... Day and day out.
Sad people who have no life and try to lord their wishful bullshit over everyone
No doubt I am here a lot but probably on order of 1 hour per day. 6-10 hours per day by a dozen or so is deformed mentally and emotionally

More lies ^ from Farty.

Hey, shithead, try this:

The filed criminal “charges” by a “citizen” — contrary to what the complaint and affidavit claim — can be simply dismissed by the court, too. The citizen made incorrect legal claims to the court.

So, keep reading. Get those questions about "harm" answered.

Good luck.

More lies ^ from Farty.

Hey, shithead, try this:

I don’t think it will even get far enough to be tossed. Simply no action will be undertaken

Only all the facts.

Thanks for asking.

It was a malicious.lie told by a presidential candidate and his toadie.

It's funny that people still try to say otherwise, after they admitted it.
You calling it a lie, and then laying it at the feet of the two candidates when Trump clearly responded that he saw the story on the TV as well as heard it in other area's, is simply you helping the lie to meet it's intended consequences. Are you part of the lie or empowering the lie in hopes that it worked to stop Trump with yet another distraction, otherwise while he campaigns for the job ?

Now if the story is false, then why aren't the feds going after the culprits who are creating and spreading lies in hopes to bait people into repeating their lies in order to set the candidates up ?

Pretty stupid comment considering that there were nearly 2 million got-aways on record and the indication according to the immigration office the 2 million recorded got-aways probably means more like five or six million actual got aways. None of them have any processing or paper at all. So um what the fuck are you talking about?
I heard it was 10 million. Mostly rapists and gang members. :rolleyes:

As I said.

Thank you.

I told you it would benefit you to read up.

They can be dismissed?

Uh... like any criminal charge?

Wow!
See? I knew you were suffering from ignorance.

The submitted “charges” are NOT — as the citizen incorrectly claimed — subject to only two choices: i.e., the judge issues the arrest warrant OR refers the complaint to the prosecutor.

Unacknowledged by that citizen complainant, there is a third option. The judge or clerk or magistrate may simply dismiss it.

So, putting your ignorance aside, Farty, now that I have educated you a bit more fully, which of the THREE different options do you expect?

I say no arrest warrant will issue. Therefore, the choices become (1) a referral by the judge or clerk or magistrate to the prosecutor or (2) a simple dismissal.

What is your guess, Farty?

Beause you don't know anything
about this.

In what we call reality, the blighted community has been revived by the influx of residents.
Yes I'm aware of that.... I take that into consideration. Certainly employers who were having trouble filling positions are no longer having trouble filling them but at what cost? By no means do I discount that however as a factor.

On the flip side American citizens who have lived here all of their lives and put in a lifetime full of hard work and now being pushed aside and having their standard of living diluted and behalf of big business. I thought that's what your Democrats were all about? But apparently Democrats are indeed the party of big business.

You calling it a lie, and then laying it at the feet of the two candidates when Trump clearly responded that he saw the story on the TV as well as heard it in other area's, is simply you helping the lie to meet it's intended consequences. Are you part of the lie or empowering the lie in hopes that it worked to stop Trump with yet another distraction, otherwise while he campaigns for the job ?

Now if the story is false, then why aren't the feds going after the culprits who are creating and spreading lies in hopes to bait people into repeating their lies in order to set the candidates up ?
They both already admitted they lied.

On live tv.

Get a grip

On the flip side American citizens who have lived here all of their lives and put in a lifetime full of hard work and now being pushed aside and having their standard of living diluted and behalf of big business.
Nonsensical white nationalist programming.

It's not a pie. When I take a slice, it doesn't make your slice smaller. The economy grows.

I learned this in 10th grade.

I don’t think it will even get far enough to be tossed. Simply no action will be undertaken
Could be. I don’t know about Ohio. But in NY, when a motion or application is submitted to a court by any Party, the law imposes a duty upon the judge to decide the matter.

If Ohio is similar, then the judge can sit on that nonsense for a while and then render a decision. I would expect a flat out dismissal.

It’s clear that the “citizen” is simply seeking to criminalize not just free speech but the free speech of a political candidate. This is absolutely one of the things our first Amendment guarantee of free speech is meant to prevent.

Forum List

Back