Good news! The Springfield Haitians are filing criminal charges against Trump and JD Vance!

I heard it was 10 million. Mostly rapists and gang members. :rolleyes:
Doesn't matter how many their is or isn't. If the government allowed for a breech in our security, and that breech allowed bad people to come into this nation with a freedom to rape and kill our citizen's without us even knowing who these people are, then getting the message across in ways that hope to wake up the people up (even in an exaggerating way), could be the only thing that wakes them up.

Until government takes responsibility for it's actions and does the right thing, then yelling from the roof tops might be the last resort to warn the people.

Ah. As expected from a moral coward like Farty; Deflection and running away.

Youre such a pussy, Farty, you should stay away from hungry Haitians.
When you are done with your embarrassing little tantrum, read the charges.

The explicitly list and describe the harm.

Good luck.

Doesn't matter how many their is or isn't. If the government allowed for a breech in our security, and that breech allowed bad people to come into this nation with a freedom to rape and kill our citizen's without us even knowing who these people are, then getting the message across in ways that hope to wake up the people even in an exaggerating way could be the only thing that wakes them up.

Until government takes responsibility for it's actions and does the right thing, then yelling from the roof tops might be the last resort to warn the people.
Unfortunately for this rant, this was all legal, due process.

You just find yourself fin the position of having to make up lies about it, because the orange slob put you in that position.

Probably feels bad.

Doesn't matter how many their is or isn't. If the government allowed for a breech in our security, and that breech allowed bad people to come into this nation with a freedom to rape and kill our citizen's without us even knowing who these people are, then getting the message across in ways that hope to wake up the people up (even in an exaggerating way), could be the only thing that wakes them up.

The govt didn’t “allow” such a breach.
You did when you let your sensibilities be hijacked by RW media BS.

This is great news! You would think Trump would have learned by now that you can get sued for defamation and even worse if it ends up with threats of violence. JD should know better since the Shill-Billy has a JD from Yale.
""""

""""Under an Ohio statute that allows private citizens to file criminal charges, a Haitian organization filed criminal charges against and seeks the arrests of Donald Trump and JD Vance for disrupting public services, making false alarms, and other offenses."""

JD should know this is called LIBEL:

:flameth::flameth::flameth:

You think its good that a group of illegal aliens would sue a former US president?... we are right you libs are anti American constitutional scum.... if I could I'd deport all of you... none of you are good for our nation.... treasonous scumbags....

Yes I'm aware of that.... I take that into consideration. Certainly employers who were having trouble filling positions are no longer having trouble filling them but at what cost? By no means do I discount that however as a factor.

On the flip side American citizens who have lived here all of their lives and put in a lifetime full of hard work and now being pushed aside and having their standard of living diluted and behalf of big business. I thought that's what your Democrats were all about? But apparently Democrats are indeed the party of big business.
Have you ever seen a country that hates it's own citizen's so much so, and amazingly after it has been directly involved in social re-engineering and grooming in ways that which has caused the citizen's to become what they have become now ????????

Now they are hated and left behind while they bring in third worlders to take their places because they have ruined the next generation's that were waiting in the wings to soon take the place of the generations that came before them.

What a damned scam it all has been.

Yep they destroyed the messages of early Hollywood when it was instrumental at creating shows (i.e. Leave it to Beaver, the Big Valley, the High Chaperall, Gunsmoke, The Virginian, The Andy Griffith Show, My Three Sons, The Riffleman, The Jefferson's, Sanford and son, and the list was way long back then), otherwise shows that lifted this nation up and made it stronger and stronger in character.

It has all been replaced by messages in shows that lead our youth into despair and into these drug addled suicidal cultures now.

It's so easy to see what has happened, but people struggle to take a breath so they can take in what has truly happened.

Keep in mind that a bunch of Hispanic non citizens or illegals would have No Standing to file suit or complaint because Trump said “Speaking Spanish in USA is stupid” Lib loon feelers banging the drum over…..feeling

Have you ever seen a country that hates it's own citizen's so much so, and amazingly after it has been directly involved in social re-engineering and grooming in ways that which has caused the citizen's to become what they have become now ????????

Now they are hated and left behind while they bring in third worlders to take their places because they have ruined the next generation's that were waiting in the wings to soon take the place of the generations that came before them.

What a damned scam it all has been.

Yep they destroyed the messages of early Hollywood when it was instrumental at creating shows (i.e. Leave it to Beaver, the Big Valley, the High Chaperall, Gunsmoke, The Virginian, The Andy Griffith Show, My Three Sons, The Riffleman, The Jefferson's, Sanford and son, and the list was way long back then), otherwise shows that lifted this nation up and made it stronger and stronger in character.

It has all been replaced by messages in shows that lead our youth into despair and into these drug addled suicidal cultures now.

It's so easy to see what has happened, but people struggle to take a breath so they can take in what has truly happened.
Big Brother is such trash. Bunch of scantily clad semi good looking dummies laying around a house

You're embarrassing yourself.

Read the charges. They address the harm caused.
I am only embarrassing you.

As I told you, I read those specious “charges.” They vainly seek to contend that saying something with which they disagree amounts to an incitement to violence. Yada yada.🙄

They are full of shit. As are you.

Make a bold prediction, you spineless ball-less quivering coward. Will a judge permit this “complaint” to proceed?

The complainant is just a social justice warrior. She doesn’t have any cred nor does her law firm when they prepare pleadings of this nature.

Unfortunately for this rant, this was all legal, due process.

You just find yourself fin the position of having to make up lies about it, because the orange slob put you in that position.

Probably feels bad.
You denying the breech and draw that was created on the southern border by our Biden government in charge of that border ?
Here we have had a Biden lead government that railed against Trumps policies, only to turn around in an election year to all of a sudden embrace those policies in hopes to pull a magic act as if to say that they were cool with such thing's all along.

Didn't the Biden administration start doing an about face when the border situation developed into a nightmare for them, and this when innocent Americans started getting slaughtered by illegals etc ?

I am only embarrassing you.

As I told you, I read those specious “charges.” They vainly seek to contend that saying something with which they disagree amounts to an incident not to violence. Yada yada.

They are full of shit. As are you.

Make a bold prediction, you spineless ball-less quivering coward. Will a judge permit this “complaint” to proceed?

The complainant is just a social justice warrior. She doesn’t have any cred nor does her law firm when they prepare pleadings of this nature.
Harm doesn't have to be violence. So, another error, on your part.

Some harm resulting from the orange slob's lies is explicitly included in the charges. Some of those charges specifically address and describe the harm.

These are facts.

You denying the breech and draw that was created on the southern border by our Biden government in charge of that border ?
Is that what I said?

I said it was all.legal due process.

This simple fact turns your rant into a useless pile of white nationalist shit, as it is based on lies.

Very simple.

Forum List

Back