Good news! The Springfield Haitians are filing criminal charges against Trump and JD Vance!

Illegal aliens suing a former president of the United States and it's is considered "good news" by the radical left. Proof that we are in deep shit as a Nation.

They aren't illegal, dumbass.
They're pawns in checkers, and that shit doesn't work.
They are labeled as TEMOPRARY by you lunatics while housing is being built and offered to these people for FREE in Maine!
The American citizens there have seen their property tax raised 25% over the last five years to pay for them.
Total DISGRACE.
:evil:

My Haitian students are some of the hardest working, polite, respectful, religious, family people I've ever had in my classes. This is something I've noticed over many years. Don't judge everyone by the minority criminal element you can find among any people (especially when that's what you WANT to see).

They're pawns in checkers, and that shit doesn't work.
They are labeled as TEMOPRARY by you lunatics while housing is being built and offered to these people for FREE in Maine!
The American citizens there have seen their property tax raised 25% over the last five years to pay for them.
Total DISGRACE.
:evil:
But they aren't illegal, dumbass.

This is great news! You would think Trump would have learned by now that you can get sued for defamation and even worse if it ends up with threats of violence. JD should know better since the Shill-Billy has a JD from Yale.
""""

""""Under an Ohio statute that allows private citizens to file criminal charges, a Haitian organization filed criminal charges against and seeks the arrests of Donald Trump and JD Vance for disrupting public services, making false alarms, and other offenses."""

JD should know this is called LIBEL:

:flameth::flameth::flameth:

Even you can't be this stupid.

We'll deport their ass back to their shithole.
JD vance is pathetic.
Sue His ASS.
Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 5.40.16 PM.png

I doubt this defamation lawsuit will get anywhere. These suits are not easy to win as Haitians will need to show physical and/or monetary harm caused directly by Trump and Vance's statements. My guess is this is the last we'll hear of the lawsuit as it will be tossed in the trash bin along with other frivolous suits that the court perceives as meritless.

I doubt this defamation lawsuit will get anywhere. These suits are not easy to win as Haitians will need to show physical and/or monetary harm caused directly by Trump and Vance's statements. My guess is this is the last we'll hear of the lawsuit as it will be tossed in the trash bin along with other frivolous suits that the court perceives as meritless.
It's not a lawsuit.

It's criminal charges.

But what are you even threatening? That Republicans will start trying to sue everyone?

Uh, they already do that.

I'm not threatening anything besides watching democrats.

They usually start things that end up boomeranging on them and then whine like little girls.

Forum List

Back