Good on McCarthy who will accept 2024 elections outcome

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
I don't even know if this patriotic. It's just the right thing to do. Americans accept the law and the results of elections.

I don't know his past should let us accept his comments without review.

At the beginning of 2021, McCarthy, then the House Minority Leader, gave the green light to an effort by conservative lawmakers to overturn President Joe Biden’s victory and ultimately voted in favor of overturning the election results of two states after the January 6, 2021, insurrection at the US Capitol.

A few months later, however, McCarthy repeatedly rejected the notion that he was trying to overturn the election during a news briefing. McCarthy tried to make the case that he was objecting to only two states – Arizona and Pennsylvania – which he argued would ultimately not have changed the outcome of the election.

McCarthy had also backed a 2020 Texas lawsuit to invalidate millions of votes, another effort by Republicans to swing the election to Trump.

There is no evidence of any widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mccarthy-says-americans-should-accept-2024-presidential-election-results/ar-BB1nusmX?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=81264da7c16c44f88c17401fe8086711&ei=13

I don't even know if this patriotic. It's just the right thing to do. Americans accept the law and the results of elections.

At the beginning of 2021, McCarthy, then the House Minority Leader, gave the green light to an effort by conservative lawmakers to overturn President Joe Biden’s victory and ultimately voted in favor of overturning the election results of two states after the January 6, 2021, insurrection at the US Capitol.

A few months later, however, McCarthy repeatedly rejected the notion that he was trying to overturn the election during a news briefing. McCarthy tried to make the case that he was objecting to only two states – Arizona and Pennsylvania – which he argued would ultimately not have changed the outcome of the election.

McCarthy had also backed a 2020 Texas lawsuit to invalidate millions of votes, another effort by Republicans to swing the election to Trump.

There is no evidence of any widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mccarthy-says-americans-should-accept-2024-presidential-election-results/ar-BB1nusmX?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=81264da7c16c44f88c17401fe8086711&ei=13

12 minutes of Dems denying election results...

Good on Cotton and McCarthy.

Your man was convicted, and the appeal will fail, and he will lose the election.

I don't think he will be remanded to federal custody.

Probation of five years and a big fine. And peeing in a cup a couple of times a month.

You thought and said the same type of thing about Covid , the Killer Jabs and Ukraine .
Not easy to be wrong everytime until you have met Horsey Horse .

John Edgar Slow Horses

“There is no evidence of any widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.”

You libs sure do love to beat that dead horse…Leads me to believe that is a sign of a guilty conscience…

“There is no evidence of any widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.”

You libs sure do love to beat that dead horse…Leads me to believe that is a sign of a guilty conscience…
You have never posted any proof.

McCarthy is now calling for Matt Gaetz to be expelled from the House

Seems Gaetz wanted to quash an investigation of him having sex with underage girls so he got rid of McCarthy.

Matt Gaetz’s buddy (often described as his “wing man”) is serving 11 years from crimes Gaetz has been implicated in

McCarthy is now calling for Matt Gaetz to be expelled from the House

Seems Gaetz wanted to quash an investigation of him having sex with underage girls so he got rid of McCarthy.

Matt Gaetz’s buddy (often described as his “wing man”) is serving 11 years from crimes Gaetz has been implicated in
If you are squeaky clean and sure of these things, then Progs need to clean up the budget and remove anyone getting "paid" from cheating, ineptitude, graft, stealing, playing the system, corrupted contractors and so much more. You won't. We know where a lot of it goes. States and local governments are indebted in part due to this.

There's a mountain of evidence of serious voter fraud in the 2020 election. You just haven't read any of it. Here are a few sources to start your education: LINK.

It's curious: In 2006, HBO produced a documentary titled Hacking Democracy that presented evidence that Diebold/Premier voting systems could be and were manipulated, but nobody sued them. Dominion Voting Systems later acquired Diebold/Premier.

Many, many Democrats claimed that the 2016 election was stolen from Hillary Clinton with help from the Russians. In 2019, Hillary repeated the claim that the 2016 election was "stolen" from her. To this day, quite a few liberals still argue that "Russian collusion" contributed to the alleged stealing of the 2016 election.

We also now know that late on election night Barack Obama had to persuade Hillary to concede the 2016 election because she was not going to concede it.

No serious historian writes "There's a mountain of evidence of serious voter fraud in the 2020 election" unless he is engaged in criminal malfeasance.

If only we can say the same for Democrats.

WTF does it mean to pledge to “accept” the election outcome?

Assuming that the numbers are reasonably accurate when “counted,” the election “outcome” will be what it is, either way.

But, what if the tallies are validly subject to doubt? Why would anyone pledge to “accept” an alleged “outcome” which might very well be invalid?

I pledge not to accept any alleged “outcome” which appears to have been false and rigged — at least not until a genuine review of the true numbers can be had.

Forum List

Back