Good reason why we must control our borders

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Interesting how Democrats/liberals want open borders. I suppose the murder rate isn't quite to their standards. Never mind open borders conflicts with their supposed desire for good wages, infrastructure, entitlements, gun control, etc.etc.etc.

I'm surprised Chicago isn't represented, they seem to average 2 murders a day. Obviously their problem varies by district.

List of cities by murder rate - Wikipedia

Interesting how Democrats/liberals want open borders. I suppose the murder rate isn't quite to their standards. Never mind open borders conflicts with their supposed desire for good wages, infrastructure, entitlements, gun control, etc.etc.etc.

I'm surprised Chicago isn't represented, they seem to average 2 murders a day. Obviously their problem varies by district.

BUT, BUT, BUT.....somehow, someway we only end up with all the highest of quality from Mexico, Central and South America...haha...Just ask a barely American anchor baby here now or a bleeding heart Loon.

BUT, BUT, BUT.....somehow, someway we only end up with all the highest of quality from Mexico, Central and South America...haha...Just ask a barely American anchor baby here now or a bleeding heart Loon.

They get all better when they cross the border. God love America

Forum List

Back