🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Calls Trump ‘Cheeto Jesus’ In Epic Tweetstorm

tumblr_inline_o494aeCCf91scqb9v_500.jpg

• Banned
Wilson has been a vocal Trump basher for months.

He referred to the real estate mogul as a “cancer,” an “epic douche canoe” and a “statist” with “a little delicious hint of fascism in the mix”

I don't often do this guno but THANK YOU for giving me Rick's flip out du jour!

:)

Oh the butt hurt is so strong in the losers. Too funny. Erik over at Red State won't give up his dream of Ted Cruz.

He's still flipping out that his game with that Cruz bitch Amanda Carpenter to blacklist the likes of Drudge and Hannity didn't work. It still amazes me that they thought they were bigger than the main media players on the conservative side.

The Michelle Field crew are out of their minds because they got busted for the set up and the scam trying to get Corey arrested.

Glenn Beck has completely lost it over Cruz being "the Anointed One" and the "White Horse Prophecy" and his Mormon dream didn't become a reality because of evil Trump. And btw thank heavens his Mormon fantasy didn't come true.

Sheesh I finally got around to finding out what Mormonism was all about and I swear the shit they believe in tops Carlos Castaneda and the Teachings of Don Juan. What the hell are Mormons smoking and dropping?

So thank goodness Romney and now Cruz aren't getting near the WH.

And Mark Levin well he's flushed. All these losers still won't give up hope. And I just touched the tip of the iceberg. I am reveling in their agonies.

I love it! Bring more guno on the losers crying!

:lol:

He referred to the real estate mogul as a “cancer,” an “epic douche canoe” and a “statist” with “a little delicious hint of fascism in the mix”

By the way guno and I do love that you put this up Wilson is a real vile piece of shit. FYI. I may not like Clinton or her cheerleaders in the left wing media but what Wilson has said to disparage liberals is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over the top. MSNBC went wild on what he was saying about Hillary on a panel last year.

EVEN Breitbart and others won't touch him with a ten foot pole for the crap he says. Wilson is mutually hated by the left and right and that's no mean feat.

I don't often do this guno but THANK YOU for giving me Rick's flip out du jour!

:)

Oh the butt hurt is so strong in the losers. Too funny. Erik over at Red State won't give up his dream of Ted Cruz.

He's still flipping out that his game with that Cruz bitch Amanda Carpenter to blacklist the likes of Drudge and Hannity didn't work. It still amazes me that they thought they were bigger than the main media players on the conservative side.

The Michelle Field crew are out of their minds because they got busted for the set up and the scam trying to get Corey arrested.

Glenn Beck has completely lost it over Cruz being "the Anointed One" and the "White Horse Prophecy" and his Mormon dream didn't become a reality because of evil Trump. And btw thank heavens his Mormon fantasy didn't come true.

Sheesh I finally got around to finding out what Mormonism was all about and I swear the shit they believe in tops Carlos Castaneda and the Teachings of Don Juan. What the hell are Mormons smoking and dropping?

So thank goodness Romney and now Cruz aren't getting near the WH.

And Mark Levin well he's flushed. All these losers still won't give up hope. And I just touched the tip of the iceberg. I am reveling in their agonies.

I love it! Bring more guno on the losers crying!

:lol:
Mormons....smh

By the way guno and I do love that you put this up Wilson is a real vile piece of shit. FYI. I may not like Clinton or her cheerleaders in the left wing media but what Wilson has said to disparage liberals is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over the top. MSNBC went wild on what he was saying about Hillary on a panel last year.

EVEN Breitbart and others won't touch him with a ten foot pole for the crap he says. Wilson is mutually hated by the left and right and that's no mean feat.

Leave it to Guano to find the batshit crazies.

Forum List

Back