GOP-led Michigan Senate investigation finds no evidence of election fraud

Yeah,yeah,yeah......the most secure election in history but yet the Commies want to take federal control of elections......Why?
There are no commies and the feds are not trying to highly centralize the elections or election campaign reform...You like how it is right now where foriegn money in our elections is A-Ok?

The republicans in Michigan have already proved themselves to be gutless, and about as useful as tits on a bull.

They're all scared shitless of the demtrash Nazi shewolf governor running the state. They wouldn't dare admit they found "widespread" cheating and piss her off. There's not much left of the state after decades of demtrash rule and unions bleeding it dry, so they don't want to rock the boat and have the jungle natives riot, loot and burn down what little they have left. They'll probably try and quietly make laws so the dems won't be able to CHEAT in 2022 like they did in 2020.

Yeah,yeah,yeah......the most secure election in history but yet the Commies want to take federal control of elections......Why?
There are no commies and the feds are not trying to highly centralize the elections or election campaign reform...You like how it is right now where foriegn money in our elections is A-Ok.
And you like where Zuckerbucks and Sorosbucks in our elections is A-OK.

Hypocrite?

Erin Doherty
Wed, June 23, 2021, 9:01 AM CDT

Ol' Trump my boy it's looking like you again have lost a ship in the turbulent sea of fraud allegations...

An investigation by Michigan's Republican-led Senate Oversight Committee found no evidence of widespread voter fraud in 2020, and recommended that Michigan's attorney general investigate individuals who made false claims "for their own ends."

And how could they come to that conclusion without doing a forensic audit?

They also contradict themselves with this statement:
“The report acknowledges that "there are glaring issues that must be addressed in current Michigan election law, election security, and certain procedures," but says the issues should not bring into question the integrity of the 2020 election.”

So if there are “glaring issues” that must be address with new laws, then how can they say there was no evidence of election fraud?
You mean like the bizarre bullshit that is going on in Arizona ??Bring in the Ninjas!!

There are no commies and the feds are not trying to highly centralize the elections or election campaign reform...You like how it is right now where foriegn money in our elections is A-Ok?
Foreign money? ...you mean like China and the Democrat Party? I guess you haven't read the bill only what your party leaders spoon feed you.And yes the Democrats are on the the path to communism

The republicans in Michigan have already proved themselves to be gutless, and about as useful as tits on a bull.

They're all scared shitless of the demtrash Nazi shewolf governor running the state. They wouldn't dare admit they found "widespread" cheating and piss her off. There's not much left of the state after decades of demtrash rule and unions bleeding it dry, so they don't want to rock the boat and have the jungle natives riot, loot and burn down what little they have left. They'll probably try and quietly make laws so the dems won't be able to CHEAT in 2022 like they did in 2020.
The state legislature investigates to see if any changes needs to be made it's not a manhunt for the one armed man..

Foreign money? ...you mean like China and the Democrat Party? I guess you haven't read the bill only what your party leaders spoon feed you.And yes the Democrats are on the the path to communism
If that is what you claim then cite the bill where it states what you claim, if not then it is just another opinion.

Erin Doherty

Ol' Trump my boy it's looking like you again have lost a ship in the turbulent sea of fraud allegations...

An investigation by Michigan's Republican-led Senate Oversight Committee found no evidence of widespread voter fraud in 2020, and recommended that Michigan's attorney general investigate individuals who made false claims "for their own ends."

Weird, your title says "no fraud" but the linked article uses a qualifier, no evidence of "WIDESPREAD" fraud.

So, how much fraud did they find?
Both the title and the intro paragraph state "no fraud"..

" no evidence of widespread voter fraud "

Erin Doherty

RINOs do not mean anything to anyone except themselves. Non- story, there was massive fraud in MI.

Erin Doherty

“The report acknowledges that "there are glaring issues that must be addressed in current Michigan election law, election security, and certain procedures," but says the issues should not bring into question the integrity of the 2020 election.”

So if there are “glaring issues” that must be address with new laws, then how can they say there was no evidence of election fraud?
You're right...have they checked for bamboo fibres?
What about Venezuelan involvement...have they scanned for corn juice splashed on the ballots?
I bet they haven't!!!
Italian satellites. Nobody has investigated those Italian satellites.
1624484628757.png

When can the US chuck this "doubting Thomas" and get back to the hum drum of normalcy and leave him alone with his tantrums..
That's just it we don't want far Left "normalcy". We want a more Conservative government! got it yet, dumbass?
Well you won't get it with Trump he damn sure isn't a conservative.
More Conservative than either the C*nt HilLIARy or Joe BiDumbfuck
They didn't run as conservatives.

Erin Doherty

You're right...have they checked for bamboo fibres?
What about Venezuelan involvement...have they scanned for corn juice splashed on the ballots?
I bet they haven't!!!
Italian satellites. Nobody has investigated those Italian satellites.
View attachment 504778
Or the Arizona chickens...that ate the ballots...and were then incinerated...why isn't that being investigated?!!!

Erin Doherty

so now you trust republicans,,,
So now you don't trust republicans...
when did I ever trust them??

I heard in order to steal a national presidential election; it only takes a couple of isolated instances of voter fraud.... nothing widespread; because that would look too much like a conspiracy or something

Erin Doherty

Oh well then ...if the gop sezzz so

Pffft

Erin Doherty

Yep

Michigan Republican-led investigation rejects Trump's claim that Nov. 3 election was stolen​

Even saying that the people continuing to repeat this lied should be criminally prosecuted for fraud.

New Topics

Forum List

Back