GOP Legislators Handsome Josh Hawley and Sassy Elise Stefanik Introduce Resolution to Investigate Chinese Government over Chinese Virus

The democrats will do nothing as stopping the authoritarian butchers in China might benefit Donald Trump.
So better to let the most evil nation since Hitler's Germany be than for the democrats to lift a finger
to oppose them.

We see how just withholding voluntary donations to the China aligned World Health Organization has
caused leftists to wail like a two year old with diaper rash.

So good for Hawley and Stefanik. I'm sure Pelosi will try to derail the bill, however.

• Banned
The democrats will do nothing as stopping the authoritarian butchers in China might benefit Donald Trump.
So better to let the most evil nation since Hitler's Germany be than for the democrats to lift a finger
to oppose them.

We see how just withholding voluntary donations to the China aligned World Health Organization has

So good for Hawley and Stefanik. I'm sure Pelosi will try to derail the bill, however.
Sen. Josh Hawley - January 7: "It is imperative for future Congresses, for the future of the country, that the Constitution not be subverted in this rush by Speaker Pelosi and Senate Democrats, House Democrats to remove this president from office without evidence, on no basis."

to oppose them.

What a whiny outlook. I am sure Moscow Mitch is turning it over to the Senate intelligence committee as we speak.

go get em boys!

Perhaps this has all been a Chinese act of a low-level biological warfare test on an opposing nation.

to oppose them.

What a whiny outlook.
Whiny? In what way? Who is it who is attacking Trump for
taking on the WHO and their masters in China? Who is defending globalist billionaire Bill Gates when he
craps on Trump for criticizing the WHO?
You don't have to be a genius or Mitt Romney to see who is lining up against Trump and
defending the World Health Organization.

I am sure Moscow Mitch is turning it over to the Senate intelligence committee as we speak.
Does this even mean anything? Was it written by using a decoder ring?

Last edited:
  • Banned
go get em boys!

Perhaps this has all been a Chinese act of a low-level biological warfare test on an opposing nation.
perhaps? PERHAPS?

to oppose them.

I have a entirely different impression of the democrats and their obstructionism, they are marching in lockstep with the CCP central committee, and are not exploiting the crisis, but rather coordinating with them against the United States! I feel this is all but irrefutable, Pelosi is nakedly bearding for the CCP and its minion the WHO, and she has repeatedly in the last week threatened the president for freezing taxpayer supplied money from continuing to fund the CCP's minion, the WHO!

Most Americans are totally oblivious to the treason of the DNC, which has been going on since Teddy Kennedy tried to strike a deal with the KGB and secure their aid in getting him elected president over Reagan, the KGB turned him down cold! Diane Feinstein has sat on the senate intelligence committee for over 20 years, and for much of that time her personal driver was a spy for the CCP! He was with her for twenty years, and its all but certain she was supplying him with critical US intelligence for every one of those years!

Hillary Clinton ran her home brewed server as Secretary of State, ostensibly to evade the FOIA, however that was certainly just a cover story, her real intent was obvious, to allow the CCP unfettered access to the most ultra-classified material within the United States, such is precisely how she and her rapist co-psychopathic hubby locked down a personal fortune estimated at half a billion dollars! She had SAP's on that system, SAP's are the most highly classified documents in the federal system, if a UFO was recovered at Roswell, all information regarding it would be contained within SAP's!

This is almost certainly how it came to pass that the CCP just up and executed every CIA asset in China in 2013, one of the most, if not the single most devastating setbacks in agency history! Democrats are traitors, an entire political party of traitors, and organized criminals, its time we do something about that.......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back