GOP Policy Mistakes are Responsible for our Current Fiscal Crisis

Yeah, our current economic situation has not been impacted at all by:

- Biden surrendering our energy independence

- Biden putting Americans out of work

- Democrats paying Americans to stay out of work

- Democrats quarantines/lockdowns putting more than 50% of minority-owned small businesses out of businesses

- Ramming Self-serving Pork-filled multi-trillion dollar deficit spending bombs through...

- Demanding Americans pay their fair share while Biden owes $500,000 he tried to hide from the IRS

Etc....

:p

1632925763824.png

Republicans are substantially more to blame.

Bush inherited a balanced budget and projected surplus and he destroyed the economy.

Bush was the big turning point. The GOP fucked that up
Driven by wars and a financial crisis due to legislation signed into law by Clinton.

Republicans are substantially more to blame.

Bush inherited a balanced budget and projected surplus and he destroyed the economy.

Bush was the big turning point. The GOP fucked that up
Bush inherited an economy that was a month and a half away from a recession. That said I don't believe that Presidents bear the sole responsibility of an economy. Many years, and factors led to the recession of 2008. You reinforce what I have known for decades, bankers have no clue about money and investing.

Bush inherited an economy that was a month and a half away from a recession. That said I don't believe that Presidents bear the sole responsibility of an economy. Many years, and factors led to the recession of 2008. You reinforce what I have known for decades, bankers have no clue about money and investing.

Especially fake ones.

I think he cleans the windows in the bank drive-through.

Clinton was the reason for the balanced budget.
The same GOP congress were the ones that blew up the deficit and sent us to War in Iraq.

Bush and the GOP decimated America, just like Trump did with his mega failures.

If you voted for Bush and Trump you should be thrown in Gitmo for treason, OR sterilized for stupidity to eliminate your stupid genes from the gene pool.
I just wish leftist idiots would get the balls to try and throw those who voted for Trump in Gitmo.. BRING IT MOTHERFUCKERS. Its just the catalyst this country needs to get this shit done and over with!!!!

I just wish leftist idiots would get the balls to try and throw those who voted for Trump in Gitmo.. BRING IT MOTHERFUCKERS. Its just the catalyst this country needs to get this shit done and over with!!!!
AHAHAHAHA!!!
Your tears make me happy

You are a weak bitch. You little weaklings can't even admit that Trump lost like pathetic weak trash.

You people are all talk. None of you are tough at all, you are total jerks, assholes, and trash and you think that means you're tough.

You pathetic weak little bitches can't even admit Trump lost, even after the failed AZ audit. You are a total joke and a total weakling, nobody thinks your tough at all, and everybody is laughing at you.

All the major problems in America are the result of GOP policy mistakes. Trump and Bush were terrible failed presidents.

AHAHAHAHA!!!
Your tears make me happy

You are a weak bitch. You little weaklings can't even admit that Trump lost like pathetic weak trash.

You people are all talk. None of you are tough at all, you are total jerks, assholes, and trash and you think that means you're tough.

You pathetic weak little bitches can't even admit Trump lost, even after the failed AZ audit. You are a total joke and a total weakling, nobody thinks your tough at all, and everybody is laughing at you.

All the major problems in America are the result of GOP policy mistakes. Trump and Bush were terrible failed presidents.
Id like to show you a weak bitch you little faggot.

Forum List

Back