GOP solution to immigration in Texas - keep troops out of the country, preoccupied

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I think I said all I need to say - the latest MSM political circus is "Obama does Texas, refuses to shake hand with Rick Perry and visit the illegal sneaking sites". OK, I have no doubt Obama does not represent America, but who and what exactly do these GOPers represent? sponsoring our boys in uniform who are protecting American interests in Iraq and Afghanistan and a bunch of other nations - whatever the fox news and the talk radio tells them it is.

We've had several threads recently, telling lies about what the GOP wants, right in the title.

Is it a sign of the liberals coming to the end of their rope, that they have to lie before anyone even reads their posts?

We've had several threads recently, telling lies about what the GOP wants, right in the title.

Is it a sign of the liberals coming to the end of their rope, that they have to lie before anyone even reads their posts?
So what does GOP want as far as securing the borders? ending what rope? less taxes? more funding for US troops in the middle east? what?

Maybe I lied in the title, I am sorry, but this is PURELY out of the lack of clarity, please clear things up for us. let us let aliens fund the military? fund the military but cut taxes? police state? military state? nuke Mexico and Iran? help Israel? get rid of aholes like me? impeach Obama? expose the truth? I need clues that's all.

Regular troops are not allowed by long-standing law to operate on the ground in the US in any kind of peace keeping or law enforcement role, NG troops are allowed temporarily in disaster situations only under the command of state governors.

Regular troops are not allowed by long-standing law to operate on the ground in the US in any kind of peace keeping or law enforcement role, NG troops are allowed temporarily in disaster situations only under the command of state governors.
I fail to see any point in this statement.

Then I fail to see the link between troops and immigration, I had assumed that you would have them patrolling the border rather than fighting overseas, which is impossible.

Then I fail to see the link between troops and immigration, I had assumed that you would have them patrolling the border rather than fighting overseas, which is impossible.
All I was trying to say is that I have no clue what either of these two clown sides want, represent, or stand for.

Forum List

Back