GOP Steve King drops bigot bomb

What happened, I thought you were just hating on the Tea Party and Militias for wanting to help the blacks?

you say the stupidest shit ... we all know republicans are the scurdge of this country... wheather they are tea bagger republicans or if they are just plain jane republicans ... scurge fits them perfect:lol::lol::lol::lol::badgrin:

are you people for real ?

I hope not and you are robots, like rosy the maid on the Jetsons

spare us all the garbage

whats comicial and sad is your responces ... you have your face so far up the republicans ass that you can't see your way anymore

King obviously forgot that only lefties are allowed to identify people by their skin color, national origin or ethnicity.

His fault.

see... here's a nother stupid one that doens't get it ...

Billy, I remember a time a few months ago where you "announced" you were going to be more mature and more civil.

That didn't last very long, huh?

What's wrong with you? Do you have anger issues? Self-esteem issues? Some combination therein?

Because that's usually the problem with people who behave like you.

Are you even an adult?

Rep. Steve King: Ferguson Protestors Are Of A Single 'Continental Origin' (VIDEO)

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) said on Wednesday that he saw no reason to be concerned about the possibility of racial profiling in police clashes with protesters in Ferguson, Mo. because the protestors all appeared to be of a single "continental origin."

King appeared on Newsmax TV on Wednesday where host J.D. Hayworth asked him about the escalating conflict in Ferguson. When asked about the concerns raised by members of the Congressional Black Caucus about the possibility of racial profiling, King said those were unsubstantiated.

"This idea of no racial profiling," King said, "I've seen the video. It looks to me like you don't need to bother with that particular factor because they all appear to be of a single, you know, of a single origin, I should say, a continental origin might be the way to phrase that."

The ignorant piece of shit -- and he has a following called Tea Party.

Nothing wrong with that remark. It appears to be a truthful statement. Don't be so thin skinned....there is enough of this race baiting going on with Obama, Jackson and Sharpton. It's getting tedious and boring.

whats tedious and boring is remarks coming from republicans who can't seem to reconize racist remarks

If one happens to be from a continent where the majority is Black and is now an American citizen, he also happens to be from a group most often hassled by and unjustly shot by bigoted, reactionary policemen.

Gee! I wonder why folks from that particular continent of origin have grievances? I mean if people from that particular continent have suffered the cruelty of slavery, the indignity of Jim Crow and the wrath of racist police authorities, what would make them protest so?

And again, we see concrete evidence of Conservative attitudes and policies being responsible for division, suspicion and fear. When have Conservatives EVER been in the vanguard of Civil Rights expansion? The answer is easy. Never.

King obviously forgot that only lefties are allowed to identify people by their skin color, national origin or ethnicity.

His fault.

see... here's a nother stupid one that doens't get it ...

Billy, I remember a time a few months ago where you "announced" you were going to be more mature and more civil.

That didn't last very long, huh?

What's wrong with you? Do you have anger issues? Self-esteem issues? Some combination therein?

Because that's usually the problem with people who behave like you.

Are you even an adult?

never made no such statement of me going aftet republicans ... where ever you got that crap is beyond me... especially your quot ... I'm just sick and tired of your out right lying and the distortion of the fact if my responding to your out right lies are childish so be it

What is racist (or "bigoted" if you prefer) is the existence of a "Congressional Black Caucus". Members of Congress are supposed to represent AMERICANS, not Blacks.

i wonder how apoplectic liberliars would become if there were a "Congressional WHITE Caucus" ??

ooooh, BTW did you all know that certain words are banned from spelling bees, and apoplectic is one of them ?

What happened, I thought you were just hating on the Tea Party and Militias for wanting to help the blacks?

you say the stupidest shit ... we all know republicans are the scurdge of this country... wheather they are tea bagger republicans or if they are just plain jane republicans ... scurge fits them perfect:lol::lol::lol::lol::badgrin:

And yet in the next thread you will be laughing about how the Republicans can't win elections. WTF? The Democrats, left wing, has been in power for 8 years now when in the hell are they going to take one bit of responsibility for the mess THEY have created? No law passed by congress is going to stop the destruction that the left wing has brought to the country. Your not telling the truth isn't gonna help.

If one happens to be from a continent where the majority is Black and is now an American citizen, he also happens to be from a group most often hassled by and unjustly shot by bigoted, reactionary policemen.

Gee! I wonder why folks from that particular continent of origin have grievances? I mean if people from that particular continent have suffered the cruelty of slavery, the indignity of Jim Crow and the wrath of racist police authorities, what would make them protest so?

And again, we see concrete evidence of Conservative attitudes and policies being responsible for division, suspicion and fear. When have Conservatives EVER been in the vanguard of Civil Rights expansion? The answer is easy. Never.

During the actual Civil Rights Era. (Northern) Conservatives in the Republican party had no issue with making government color blind, and removing laws that made a segregated society. What they objected to was government interference if private entities, and the creation of the "great society" that has seemingly done more damage with good intentions than jim crow ever did with bad intentions.

these are facts if you get caught with pot and you are white you get your hands slapped ..if you're black and caught with pot you go to jail

29e062e3631110ba782eee7023494de2a38b630ae3348d87c8e1a5bfdfe62dbb.jpg

I now understand the left wing protest against voter id laws and such. They make up BS about it being about race, why? Because they have to create an issue to push their agenda against the right. The right has not been in power for 8 years. The right has not passed laws that directly hurt blacks. So the left has to invent things. They have to say blacks are too stupid and or too lazy to register properly so they need the protection of the democrat party. Which is just pure contrived BS. The democrat party once again is using the black man to further their agenda, really quite disgusting.

And yet in the next thread you will be laughing about how the Republicans can't win elections. WTF? The Democrats, left wing, has been in power for 8 years now when in the hell are they going to take one bit of responsibility for the mess THEY have created? No law passed by congress is going to stop the destruction that the left wing has brought to the country. Your not telling the truth isn't gonna help.

this is how uninform you are about dems being in control... the first 2 years of obama being in office for, eight days he had the super majority ... thats not being in control of the congress.. in 2010 the republicans won control of the house and the dems held the majority in the senate ... thats not being in control of the congress .... where do you republicans get this shit that we have had control of the contgress is beyond me... like I said about Mac he lies to justify his party loyality ... and here you make it up to try and justy why nothing is getting done ... amazing ...just fucking amazing ... the senate has passed laws to build highways and water works republicans passed repeal the ACA
dems passed in the senate money to take care of our border problems , republicans passed repeal the ACA law ... it doesn't matter what we dems have passed in the senate ... the hous e just keeps passing repeal the ACA law and you say the dems are incontrol I'm still laughing

OH yeah ... whats the fucks wrong with you ...you don't seem to understand what incontrol means

Last edited:

Forum List

Back