GOP Steve King drops bigot bomb

are you people for real ?

I hope not and you are robots, like rosy the maid on the Jetsons

spare us all the garbage

whats comicial and sad is your responces ... you have your face so far up the republicans ass that you can't see your way anymore

Yeah, but with a Jetson's reference, we get a good clue on profiling her for age and IQ.

Rep. Steve King: Ferguson Protestors Are Of A Single 'Continental Origin' (VIDEO)

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) said on Wednesday that he saw no reason to be concerned about the possibility of racial profiling in police clashes with protesters in Ferguson, Mo. because the protestors all appeared to be of a single "continental origin."

King appeared on Newsmax TV on Wednesday where host J.D. Hayworth asked him about the escalating conflict in Ferguson. When asked about the concerns raised by members of the Congressional Black Caucus about the possibility of racial profiling, King said those were unsubstantiated.

"This idea of no racial profiling," King said, "I've seen the video. It looks to me like you don't need to bother with that particular factor because they all appear to be of a single, you know, of a single origin, I should say, a continental origin might be the way to phrase that."

The ignorant piece of shit -- and he has a following called Tea Party.

Nothing wrong with that remark. It appears to be a truthful statement. Don't be so thin skinned....there is enough of this race baiting going on with Obama, Jackson and Sharpton. It's getting tedious and boring.

So you are one of those stupid people who think all black people are from Africa?

A lot of these rioting folks are from Ferguson, MO.!!!!!!!

you say the stupidest shit ... we all know republicans are the scurdge of this country... wheather they are tea bagger republicans or if they are just plain jane republicans ... scurge fits them perfect:lol::lol::lol::lol::badgrin:

And yet in the next thread you will be laughing about how the Republicans can't win elections. WTF? The Democrats, left wing, has been in power for 8 years now when in the hell are they going to take one bit of responsibility for the mess THEY have created? No law passed by congress is going to stop the destruction that the left wing has brought to the country. Your not telling the truth isn't gonna help.

this is how uninform you are about dems being in control... the first 2 years of obama being in office for, eight days he had the super majority ... thats not being in control of the congress.. in 2010 the republicans won control of the house and the dems held the majority in the senate ... thats not being in control of the congress .... where do you republicans get this shit that we have had control of the contgress is beyond me... like I said about Mac he lies to justify his party loyality ... and here you make it up to try and justy why nothing is getting done ... amazing ...just fucking amazing ... the senate has passed laws to build highways and water works republicans passed repeal the ACA
dems passed in the senate money to take care of our border problems , republicans passed repeal the ACA law ... it doesn't matter what we dems have passed in the senate ... the hous e just keeps passing repeal the ACA law and you say the dems are incontrol I'm still laughing

OH yeah ... whats the fucks wrong with you ...you don't seem to understand what incontrol means

Not to mention that just because someone has a D or R after their name doesn't guarantee they'll vote the party establishment line. Ask Boehner.

Continental Origin?

Looks like new rightwingspeak for "Jungle Bunnies"

Rep. Steve King: Ferguson Protestors Are Of A Single 'Continental Origin' (VIDEO)

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) said on Wednesday that he saw no reason to be concerned about the possibility of racial profiling in police clashes with protesters in Ferguson, Mo. because the protestors all appeared to be of a single "continental origin."

King appeared on Newsmax TV on Wednesday where host J.D. Hayworth asked him about the escalating conflict in Ferguson. When asked about the concerns raised by members of the Congressional Black Caucus about the possibility of racial profiling, King said those were unsubstantiated.

"This idea of no racial profiling," King said, "I've seen the video. It looks to me like you don't need to bother with that particular factor because they all appear to be of a single, you know, of a single origin, I should say, a continental origin might be the way to phrase that."

He's a coward. Why didn't he come right out and say they all looked North American to him.

I guess the name of the origin continent slipped his mind..

I know, North America is a continent and those people are all in the North American continent..I hope that this little school lesson on geography helps...

He's a coward. Why didn't he come right out and say they all looked North American to him.

I'll bet there are very few - if any - who have ever BEEN to Africa. And if they did go, they wouldn't know ANYBODY.

Stay classy Steve King.

Calls Hispanic immigrants drug mules with grapefruit sized calves, calls a fallen Hispanic hero in Iraq a "liar" and now this..

It's a treasure trove of campaign ads for Democrats..

:D

I have seen numerous videos of the peaceful protests, chaotic riots, and animalistic looting....and I don't see where he was wrong with what he said.

He was spot on.

Only a race baiter would try to make something out of a politician being honest.

I did not hear him say they all have a negro dialect, however. Nor did I hear him make an insensitive remark about people wanting to put them in chains.

Oh yeah, those guys were just being honest when they said it. I forgot.

Get a fucking life you race baiting asshole. Stop trying to divide the nation.

Because looking North American does not have anything to do with racial profiling.

I'll bet there are very few - if any - who have ever BEEN to Africa. And if they did go, they wouldn't know ANYBODY.

They would not look like them either.

Most American folks who are black have national origins they can trace back to Europe.

Like our very own Irish/Kenyan President.

That guy does like his Guinness!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5206QjFWmAk]Barack Obama drinks Guinness and tells jokes in Moneygall pub on official visit to Ireland and UK - YouTube[/ame]

Funny how the only people on this thread using the N word are liberals

Nothing wrong with that remark. It appears to be a truthful statement. Don't be so thin skinned....there is enough of this race baiting going on with Obama, Jackson and Sharpton. It's getting tedious and boring.

So you are one of those stupid people who think all black people are from Africa?
.!!!!!!!

Actually, we all know they aren't.

But that opens the question of "How do we know when to refer to a black person as an African American?

I mean, I most certainly did not say they should refer to themselves as that. They chose to as was their prerogative.

So how do we apply that term properly? Ask them their origin first? Why? Is that important as it pertains to identifying them?

Because looking North American does not have anything to do with racial profiling.

Exactly....so why even make the comment in the first place as to the continental origin of those North Americans?

Continental Origin?

Looks like new rightwingspeak for "Jungle Bunnies"

You and others just like you love threads like this.

It gives you the opportunity to use derogatory phrases you obviously desire to use.....but not have it held against you.

You know...claim WE use those phrases.....but making the claim so YOU can use them.

Quite transparent

Exactly....so why even make the comment in the first place as to the continental origin of those North Americans?

Because the conversation he was having was about concerns of racial profiling.

If he had said "they all look North American", you would be on here saying he was insensitive to their heritage.

And you and I both know it.

Last edited:
What happened, I thought you were just hating on the Tea Party and Militias for wanting to help the blacks?

you say the stupidest shit ... we all know republicans are the scurdge of this country... wheather they are tea bagger republicans or if they are just plain jane republicans ... scurge fits them perfect:lol::lol::lol::lol::badgrin:

And yet in the next thread you will be laughing about how the Republicans can't win elections. WTF? The Democrats, left wing, has been in power for 8 years now when in the hell are they going to take one bit of responsibility for the mess THEY have created? No law passed by congress is going to stop the destruction that the left wing has brought to the country. Your not telling the truth isn't gonna help.

this is how uninform you are about dems being in control... the first 2 years of obama being in office for, eight days he had the super majority ... thats not being in control of the congress.. in 2010 the republicans won control of the house and the dems held the majority in the senate ... thats not being in control of the congress .... where do you republicans get this shit that we have had control of the contgress is beyond me... like I said about Mac he lies to justify his party loyality ... and here you make it up to try and justy why nothing is getting done ... amazing ...just fucking amazing ...

They would not look like them either.

Most American folks who are black have national origins they can trace back to Europe.

Like our very own Irish/Kenyan President.

That guy does like his Guinness!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5206QjFWmAk]Barack Obama drinks Guinness and tells jokes in Moneygall pub on official visit to Ireland and UK - YouTube[/ame]

Then why do they call themselves African American?

To give reason to criticize us when we improperly use it?

I now understand the left wing protest against voter id laws and such. They make up BS about it being about race, why? Because they have to create an issue to push their agenda against the right. The right has not been in power for 8 years. The right has not passed laws that directly hurt blacks. So the left has to invent things. They have to say blacks are too stupid and or too lazy to register properly so they need the protection of the democrat party. Which is just pure contrived BS. The democrat party once again is using the black man to further their agenda, really quite disgusting.

like you have a clue about liberals or the left wing ... we protest ID laws becasue they are design to make it harder for older minoritie to vote ... when the Voter Id laws are pass they also pass regulation on when you can vote ... they try to say you can no longer have early voting, when it is very clear minorities use early voting to vote ... then your party tries to stop voting on week ends this is also a big time minorities use... this is a time to vote esecially if they have gone to church that morning ....they then go to the polling place to vote and your republicans know this ... they have taken these ways to vote from them ...the voters Id isn't the main issue ... its republicans taking away polling place in ares that are know to have minorities who use that polling place ... republicans say well there isn't that many voters and what do we see??? half of a mile of voters standing in line to vote... where republicans feel they will get tired of standing in line to vote... so don't tell me what you think about the left wing and voting you have no Idea what the left wing represents...

Forum List

Back