Got Battlefield 1 a couple days ago

Game looks incredible. One of the most impressive shooters graphically. Full destruction too.

I've been looking at that for the past week. The gameplay trailers looked like a damn movie. Maybe WW1 will finally get some due.

Any other shooters that have come out in the last 3 years that would be recommended? I've gone through:

COD, UO, 2, World At War. None of the modern versions, are they good?
Far Cry 3 and 4, superb on both.
Tomb Raider 2013 and 2015. Also superb.

The WW2 shooter has fallen by the wayside generally but that is the one era I like the most. But any recommendations welcome.

Fun game. Too bad they decided to stick players with a black guy for the main character. While blacks contributions in the war were rock solid; they comprised the smallest fraction of those who participated. I did like that they acknowledged it however. The 369th never lost a trench to the enemy.
The white wife waking him in the intro scene reeked of liberal conditioning, and seemed out of touch for the time.
Overall a pretty solid game. The biggest criticism however is the ridiculously looooong load times in lobby, and between spawns.

Fun game. Too bad they decided to stick players with a black guy for the main character. While blacks contributions in the war were rock solid; they comprised the smallest fraction of those who participated. I did like that they acknowledged it however. The 369th never lost a trench to the enemy.
The white wife waking him in the intro scene reeked of liberal conditioning, and seemed out of touch for the time.
Overall a pretty solid game. The biggest criticism however is the ridiculously looooong load times in lobby, and between spawns.
Holy shit dude. Sign yourself up for therapy.

I love the cavalry... Have never had this much fun in any fps before...

• Banned
The black guy is ONE STORY. The campaign is 6 different unconnected stories. Not only that Wtf does it matter? It's a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER, you can't even see yourself

The black guy is ONE STORY. The campaign is 6 different unconnected stories. Not only that Wtf does it matter? It's a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER, you can't even see yourself
It matters because kids are sponges. If it doesn't matter; then don't act offended that I pointed it out. It was simply an observation.

Game looks incredible. One of the most impressive shooters graphically. Full destruction too.
What do you get for pre-ordering?
Early access and some other superfluous bullshit lol
Wait are you able to play it right now?
Been playing for almost a week now. I'm level 27 on Xbox & 6 on ps4
WTF??? I played the beta but I must not have been paying attention about pre-order. Meh I'll get it this weekend probably.

You using the ea access?

It matters because kids are sponges. If it doesn't matter; then don't act offended that I pointed it out. It was simply an observation.
Kids don't care what color their character is unless they have dickhole parents

You using the ea access?
The first 5 days yes but not now

I've been looking at that for the past week. The gameplay trailers looked like a damn movie. Maybe WW1 will finally get some due.

Any other shooters that have come out in the last 3 years that would be recommended? I've gone through:

COD, UO, 2, World At War. None of the modern versions, are they good?
Far Cry 3 and 4, superb on both.
Tomb Raider 2013 and 2015. Also superb.

The WW2 shooter has fallen by the wayside generally but that is the one era I like the most. But any recommendations welcome.
Cod4 remastered comes out on the 4th. I will likely ditch BF1 for awhile when it releases. If you pre order it on ps4 it's playable right now because of Activision exclusivity with Sony.

Actually that's been proven untrue. Studies have been conducted using dolls and toddlers. And regardless of race, the children preferred to play with the white doll over the black when given a chance to select between the two. The parents had no contributing role in the childs choice. Dickhole or not.

I got it it for my son and game shared it with him. Holy shit! I can't hang with these little bastards... things have come a long way since goldeneye.

Actually that's been proven untrue. Studies have been conducted using dolls and toddlers. And regardless of race, the children preferred to play with the white doll over the black when given a chance to select between the two. The parents had no contributing role in the childs choice. Dickhole or not.
IT IS A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER. YOU CAN'T SEE YOURSELF SO UNLESS YOU TELL YOUR KIDS THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT COLOR THEY ARE. AND IF YOU FIND IT NECESSARY TO DO THAT YOU ARE THE AFOREMENTIONED DICKHOLE PARENT.

caps

Forum List

Back