Got Battlefield 1 a couple days ago

Character customization is still a pretty standard option in today's games. The other people on your team can see you and it adds more "investment" value to your character. I think they missed the boat in that regard. Now there are no clothing customizations, uniform upgrades and other such tweaks which could have been tied to challenges. It's still too early to tell but replayability may suffer from this.

Character customization is still a pretty standard option in today's games. The other people on your team can see you and it adds more "investment" value to your character. I think they missed the boat in that regard. Now there are no clothing customizations, uniform upgrades and other such tweaks which could have been tied to challenges. It's still too early to tell but replayability may suffer from this.
So you think every multiplayer character is black? Lol

Pro tip...... it's random

Come on dude. Now I'm starting to doubt you even own the game.

Fun game. Too bad they decided to stick players with a black guy for the main character. While blacks contributions in the war were rock solid; they comprised the smallest fraction of those who participated. I did like that they acknowledged it however. The 369th never lost a trench to the enemy.
The white wife waking him in the intro scene reeked of liberal conditioning, and seemed out of touch for the time.
Overall a pretty solid game. The biggest criticism however is the ridiculously looooong load times in lobby, and between spawns.
The black guy is ONE STORY. The campaign is 6 different unconnected stories. Not only that Wtf does it matter? It's a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER, you can't even see yourself
It matters because kids are sponges. If it doesn't matter; then don't act offended that I pointed it out. It was simply an observation.
Kids don't care what color their character is unless they have dickhole parents
Actually that's been proven untrue. Studies have been conducted using dolls and toddlers. And regardless of race, the children preferred to play with the white doll over the black when given a chance to select between the two. The parents had no contributing role in the childs choice. Dickhole or not.
IT IS A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER. YOU CAN'T SEE YOURSELF SO UNLESS YOU TELL YOUR KIDS THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT COLOR THEY ARE. AND IF YOU FIND IT NECESSARY TO DO THAT YOU ARE THE AFOREMENTIONED DICKHOLE PARENT.

caps
But it's not just a first person shooter. There are cut scenes. Also it's just plain out of place and weird having black German soldiers. Thank god they left the pacific theater of ww2 out of it. That could be awkward. "Daddy why do the japs look like Africans?" Then instead of enjoying a game I'd have to put on a clinic about liberal agenda and media programming. Really ruins fun time for the kiddies.

The black guy is ONE STORY. The campaign is 6 different unconnected stories. Not only that Wtf does it matter? It's a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER, you can't even see yourself
It matters because kids are sponges. If it doesn't matter; then don't act offended that I pointed it out. It was simply an observation.
Actually that's been proven untrue. Studies have been conducted using dolls and toddlers. And regardless of race, the children preferred to play with the white doll over the black when given a chance to select between the two. The parents had no contributing role in the childs choice. Dickhole or not.
IT IS A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER. YOU CAN'T SEE YOURSELF SO UNLESS YOU TELL YOUR KIDS THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT COLOR THEY ARE. AND IF YOU FIND IT NECESSARY TO DO THAT YOU ARE THE AFOREMENTIONED DICKHOLE PARENT.

caps
But it's not just a first person shooter. There are cut scenes. Also it's just plain out of place and weird having black German soldiers. Thank god they left the pacific theater of ww2 out of it. That could be awkward. "Daddy why do the japs look like Africans?" Then instead of enjoying a game I'd have to put on a clinic about liberal agenda and media programming. Really ruins fun time for the kiddies.
:cuckoo:

Well I've only logged about 3 hrs so far. I'll get more hands on time in this weekend. But I still think the load times are pretty fucking brutal.

caps
I see your curious about my head set. I'm using a turtle beach brand. Not the highest end they make but they get the job done. I don't really play that much, but have considered upgrading because I want something that works well for surround sound as this would be great for watching movies.

caps
I see your curious about my head set. I'm using a turtle beach brand. Not the highest end they make but they get the job done. I don't really play that much, but have considered upgrading because I want something that works well for surround sound as this would be great for watching movies.
7.1 home theatre system. Headsets are for kids & married slaves.

Well I've only logged about 3 hrs so far. I'll get more hands on time in this weekend. But I still think the load times are pretty fucking brutal.
They do blow

caps
7.1 home theatre system. Headsets are for kids & married slaves.
But easier on the wallet than a real surround system. Plus they have mic capability.

Forum List

Back