Gov. Palin On President Obama's Desire For A 'Blank Check' Into Further Debt

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
She is right in her tweet and it's upsetting Obama disciples across the web. Obama is ignoring the American people during this crisis. The GOP needs to stand strong against Obama (who is not a true natural born Citizen) and defy the media who are spreading the usurpers nefarious talking points.

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

Governor Palin on President Obama's Desire for a 'Blank Check' into Further Burdensome Debt - Conservatives4Palin

Sarah Palin ✔ [MENTION=36870]Sarah[/MENTION]PalinUSA

POTUS is basically saying,"Yes, we're bankrupt, but unless I get a blank check to keep debt growing I shall not engage the American people."

1:23 PM - 8 Oct 2013

Fuck, you teabaggers are stupid.

What's coming up is a debt payment, not a blank check.

How can we avoid default if Teabaggers don't even understand finance?

She is right in her tweet and it's upsetting Obama disciples across the web. Obama is ignoring the American people during this crisis. The GOP needs to stand strong against Obama (who is not a true natural born Citizen) and defy the media who are spreading the usurpers nefarious talking points.

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

Governor Palin on President Obama's Desire for a 'Blank Check' into Further Burdensome Debt - Conservatives4Palin

POTUS is basically saying,"Yes, we're bankrupt, but unless I get a blank check to keep debt growing I shall not engage the American people."

God, I wanna fuck that woman.

She is so hot.

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

God, I wanna fuck that woman.

She is so hot.

Only if the hedges are trimmed

Forum List

Back