Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

There is the eyewitness testimony of dozens of members of our fine armed services, as well as the testimony of every single other person who was working on the mission.

But again, you are calling them liars.

What exactly is your problem with the Navy SEALS anyway?

You do realize you're talking out of your ass right now? The people on that mission have been ordered not to talk about it.

Indeed. They are bound NOT to. Heck I signed a statement when I left USAF SOC that I wouldn't comment on certain things and write nothing about it...

there's nothing unusual about it. It's a security issue.
Yep.

Yup don't ever question your Government. Because that means you're "Crazy" and "Un-American." God i hate partisan Goose Steppers. Mindless cattle.

Indeed. They are bound NOT to. Heck I signed a statement when I left USAF SOC that I wouldn't comment on certain things and write nothing about it...

there's nothing unusual about it. It's a security issue.

Yes, indeed. They are not aloud to talk about it to the public, which is why I personally would never be able to "produce a link". But they did tell the appropriate people what went down. And those appropriate people are certainly not all in the Obama administration. Many are not even friendly to Obama.

You do realize you're talking out of your ass right now? The people on that mission have been ordered not to talk about it.

To the press and the public, yes.

But they had to file reports. That's SOP.

And those reports are seen by the appropriate oversight people. And there's a lot of them.

and you aren't one of those people so the information given to you is classified. You do realize you can be charged?

You don't care who who call a liar, or who's lives you hurt. All you care about it scoring fucking
political points.

Are you seriously pointing this at those who want proof he is dead?

Really???

I was as supportive as one could get of Obama's actions (OMG did I just say that?):eek:

Then I hear Osama got a proper "muslim" burial..!

Now those of us who want to KNOW he is fishfood are the oppressors!!!!!????

Dude.... get your head out of your ass!

Oh, and the ONLY one who is trying gain political points is your boy Obama!

Why is it OK for us to to be able to look up photos of the 911 victims with their guts all over New York streets, or those poor souls who held hands and jumped from WTC..????? Why????

Come on man....
:wtf:

To the press and the public, yes.

But they had to file reports. That's SOP.

And those reports are seen by the appropriate oversight people. And there's a lot of them.

And they are BOUND NOT to talk about it in the general public...

And...so what? If any 'LEAKS' come (Including photos)? It will come from some idiot civilian within the WhiteHouse...

Personally i believe they made a huge error in judgement disposing of Bin Laden's body so quickly. There was no independent confirmation of his death and now there never will be. They really have opened the door to so many future Conspiracy Theories. I believe their hasty decision to dispose Bin Laden's body was a terrible blunder that will live in infamy for eternity. They have to release Photos & Video now. They put themselves in a very bad position. The longer they wait on releasing these Photos,the more people will begin to doubt their story. The time is now.

Since when has proof of anything ever stopped conspiracy theorists from spinning their crackpot theories for fun and profit?

The proof isn't for "Conspiracy Theorists." It's for all people of the World.

Pictures would inflame the world, not just the Muslim world. Out of respect for hsi family and the Muslim country they should not be shown. What would be the purpose. They do not show the pictures of American troops blown, we do not show troops coming home in caskets. No reason to release picture of him when part of his head is blow off. Could any or you identify him? I don't think so.
Body had to be disposed of immediately of respect to Islam.
No matter what the government showed, some will still not believe it was OBL. Some still do not believe his birth certificate is legit.

"You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time."
Abe?

The only imbecile here is you bro. You really should pick your battles son. Still waiting......

smiley_pizza.gif
~BH

Still waiting for what? You're head to be removed from your ass.

I sat here and listened to all the "birther" crap.

I sat here and listened to all the "nazi" "death panel" crap.

I sat here and listened to people say all kinds of outrageous shit.

And I argued and debated with them, trying to make them see sense.

But this is it. This is the fucking straw that breaks the Camel's back. We finally get Osama Bin Laden, after all this time, and the reaction here is to doubt that it even happen and to demand more proof.

That's it, just unbelievable. I am DONE listening to this.

I'm out.

So releasing the photos would settle the matter?

Just like releasing the long form BC settled that matter?

I think it's politically brilliant that they don't release it. Keep people's attention on the lunacy of the Obama derangement syndrome crowd.

Not releasing them is a win/win. Our government appears restrained while the crazies appear.....well, crazy.

And then, when the Right wing politicians start screaming for the photos to be released (I understand Palin is already doing so)...If any backlash happens, it's on their heads.

Another win/win for the Administration.

Will the Right be again too stupid to see what they are doing to themselves? Stay tuned.

Apparently my scenario merited a neg....Thank you Infidel. Apparently it's a scary thought.

So your saying that the world isnt already on fire?

You dumbass!!!

Again... you fuckwads want to blame Palin!

God damn it your STUPID!​

I think it's politically brilliant that they don't release it. Keep people's attention on the lunacy of the Obama derangement syndrome crowd.

Not releasing them is a win/win. Our government appears restrained while the crazies appear.....well, crazy.

And then, when the Right wing politicians start screaming for the photos to be released (I understand Palin is already doing so)...If any backlash happens, it's on their heads.

Will the Right be again too stupid to see what they are doing to themselves? Stay tuned.

Apparently my scenario merited a neg....Thank you Infidel. Apparently it's a scary thought.

You dumbass!!!

As a matter of course. They are either afraid of these Radical scumbags...or they really ARE stupid...I think it's both.

You dumbass!!!

As a matter of course. They are either afraid of these Radical scumbags...or they really ARE stupid...I think it's both.

Me too

:laugh: Lol...you neo-cons crack me up...:lol:

What cracks me up is that if this was bush the roles would be reversed.

We will never know for sure because Osama was caught and killed during Obama's administration, not during Bush's administration, wasn't he?

Better late than never.

Right, You can bet your last dollar against a 1000 what I said is true.

Osama was caught and killed during Obama's administration, not during Bush's administration, wasn't he

Caught and killed? Do you mean like an exacution? Or killed while being caught?

BTW the only person who has said Ben Laden is dead Was obama and you know what my opion of obama's word is don't you?

*IF* this is intimidation? *YOU* need to go back to square one.

Intimidation? No, it's just disgust. Complete and utter disgust.

All the other stuff, I just argued along. This is just way, way over the top.

I'm not arguing it anymore. I'm too disgusted.

You dumbass!!!

I'm not saying it's fair...but if the photos are eventually released after continued demands from the Right....who do you think will take the hit if there's an adverse backlash in the ME? Hmmm?

BTW...I enjoyed the Irony humor...thank you. :lol::lol::lol:

What cracks me up is that if this was bush the roles would be reversed.

We will never know for sure because Osama was caught and killed during Obama's administration, not during Bush's administration, wasn't he?

Better late than never.

Right, You can bet your last dollar against a 1000 what I said is true.

Osama was caught and killed during Obama's administration, not during Bush's administration, wasn't he

Caught and killed? Do you mean like an exacution? Or killed while being caught?

BTW the only person who has said Ben Laden is dead Was obama and you know what my opion of obama's word is don't you?

As I said before...we will never know for sure because Obama was NOT caught and killed during Bush's Administration, he was caught and killed during Obama's administration.

Better late than never.

*IF* this is intimidation? *YOU* need to go back to square one.

Intimidation? No, it's just disgust. Complete and utter disgust.

All the other stuff, I just argued along. This is just way, way over the top.

I'm not arguing it anymore. I'm too disgusted.

Sorry...best thing is to take the advice of Joe Walsh...and...

Walk Away... ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rlaF16gLF4"]YouTube - The James Gang feat. Joe Walsh - Walk Away [1970][/ame]

Forum List

Back