Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

Caught and killed? Do you mean like an exacution? Or killed while being caught?

I thought you said you didn't care. Mixed messages now?

Did I tell you I didn't care?
Now let's ge back to this caught and killed statement you made.

Do you mean like an exacution? Or killed while being caugh?

You will have to ask the SEALS the exact sequence of events. Me? I don't really care about the minutia like you seem to...and then don't seem to. The SEALS rock! And if I ever encounter one...their drinks all nite are on me.

Period.

Feel free to respond.

It's like my husband just said. We can watch Jack Kennedy's head being blown off but this is too delicate for sensitivities.

Nobody saw Jack Kennedys head blown off till twenty years later

Can you husband wait?

I thought you said you didn't care. Mixed messages now?

You will have to ask the SEALS the exact sequence of events. Me? I don't really care about the minutia like you seem to...and then don't seem to. The SEALS rock! And if I ever encounter one...their drinks all nite are on me.

Period.

Feel free to respond.

The seals have been ordered to not talk about that mission, so you were saying caught and killed ?

Period.

Feel free to respond.

The seals have been ordered to not talk about that mission, so you were saying caught and killed ?

You really think they'd drynk with her? Ain't gonna happen...She's just being an idiot...

Period.

Feel free to respond.

You really think they'd drynk with her? Ain't gonna happen...She's just being an idiot...

yep

Period.

Feel free to respond.

I am amused by you talking about furry aquatic animals.

Those of us who really SERVED in the military refer to them as SEALS and honor them and their mission instead of questioning and trying obliquely to call them liars or people willing to be silent when a fraud is being perpetuated.

Now, little reb....you were saying?

Actually, the Zapruder film made it's public debut in 1975. Just looked it up...

Ok... it was 12 years after... Can you WAIT?

Ok, correction.. it was shown at the trial of Clay Shaw in 1969... but Publicly? 1975.

Period.

Feel free to respond.

How many SEALS have you served with, Tommy? Tons I bet. Tell us. And you'd have to understand the etiquette of the O Club....it's not proper to drink everyone's drink and fall down drunk on the floor. I figured you might want to know that.

How many SEALS have you served with, Tommy? Tons I bet. Tell us. And you'd have to understand the etiquette of the O Club....it's not proper to drink everyone's drink and fall down drunk on the floor. I figured you might want to know that.

IDIOT...more than you will ever KNOW...

Period.

Feel free to respond.

Those of us who really SERVED in the military refer to them as SEALS and honor them and their mission instead of questioning and trying obliquely to call them liars or people willing to be silent when a fraud is being perpetuated.

Really? I don't question the SEALS because they haven't said anything only obama has.

Really? I don't question the SEALS because they haven't said anything only obama has.

Yep, and OBAMA has given most credit to himself...

Forum List

Back