Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

You really think they'd drynk with her? Ain't gonna happen...She's just being an idiot...

How many SEALS have you served with, Tommy? Tons I bet. Tell us. And you'd have to understand the etiquette of the O Club....it's not proper to drink everyone's drink and fall down drunk on the floor. I figured you might want to know that.

IDIOT...more than you will ever KNOW...

More drinks than we will ever know? Tommy....that would not surprise me in the least.

Personally i believe they made a huge error in judgement disposing of Bin Laden's body so quickly. There was no independent confirmation of his death and now there never will be. They really have opened the door to so many future Conspiracy Theories. I believe their hasty decision to dispose Bin Laden's body was a terrible blunder that will live in infamy for eternity. They have to release Photos & Video now. They put themselves in a very bad position. The longer they wait on releasing these Photos,the more people will begin to doubt their story. The time is now.

Great that they got him but yea, the whole thing was handled piss poorly

You really think they'd drynk with her? Ain't gonna happen...She's just being an idiot...

How many SEALS have you served with, Tommy? Tons I bet. Tell us. And you'd have to understand the etiquette of the O Club....it's not proper to drink everyone's drink and fall down drunk on the floor. I figured you might want to know that.

You a Seal Tommy Tee Hee Hee Hee? I sure hope not. That is a troubling thought. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In his speech on Sunday night? He said that "HE Divised" this plan...to get bin-Laden...

Go back and listen to the speech...

He didn't do SQUAT but give his blessing...The place where he was killed was known about long before what transpired Sunday...

ALL Obama did was to go fourth with what Bush had already done in advance...Obama had no choice...

The only imbecile here is you bro. You really should pick your battles son. Still waiting......

smiley_pizza.gif
~BH

Still waiting for what? You're head to be removed from your ass.

I sat here and listened to all the "birther" crap.

I sat here and listened to all the "nazi" "death panel" crap.

I sat here and listened to people say all kinds of outrageous shit.

And I argued and debated with them, trying to make them see sense.

But this is it. This is the fucking straw that breaks the Camel's back. We finally get Osama Bin Laden, after all this time, and the reaction here is to doubt that it even happen and to demand more proof.

That's it, just unbelievable. I am DONE listening to this.

I'm out.

I hope you didn't assume that you running your mouth to me would not get a response?

Blah, blah, blah, blah you whiney little dumbshit. The fact still stands, Many pople want to see the photos and for many different reasons. Some want them in order to believe the story, and some just want to fucking see them you dumb ass you. I want to see them because I want to see them. I don't give a damn what you think bro. Face it, You made a complete ass out of yourself and blew this whole thing out of line. You're a little yes man robot who is a good little sheople. Bow down to your masters worm. Don't ask any questions about anything. How dare us! LMAO!

Birthers? WTF? It's common for people to want to see pitcures? We seen Zarqawi's body and Saddam hanging didn't we huh dummy? They love slaves like you who argue for and defend them. Now your masters just came out with a report that they will no longer comment on the operation. Well why the fuck not!!! Huh fuckO? What's the big deal if they showed the body wrapped on the ship? Seems to me that would be a good gesture showing we respected Islamic tradition. You're a joke bro. I have lost alot of respect for you. ~BH

Personally i believe they made a huge error in judgement disposing of Bin Laden's body so quickly. There was no independent confirmation of his death and now there never will be. They really have opened the door to so many future Conspiracy Theories. I believe their hasty decision to dispose Bin Laden's body was a terrible blunder that will live in infamy for eternity. They have to release Photos & Video now. They put themselves in a very bad position. The longer they wait on releasing these Photos,the more people will begin to doubt their story. The time is now.

You're a partisan RWer and not very bright. But you know I know that. If OBL is alive and well we might expect him to show up on a video holding a copy of The NYTimes or another newspaper with the headline he's dead. HST held a paper with the headline "Dewey Wins" with a big smile on his face. Why wouldn't OBL?

You a Seal Tommy Tee Hee Hee Hee? I sure hope not. That is a troubling thought. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The ones who talk the loudest are the least likely....;)

You're a partisan RWer and not very bright. But you know I know that. If OBL is alive and well we might expect him to show up on a video holding a copy of The NYTimes or another newspaper with the headline he's dead. HST held a paper with the headline "Dewey Wins" with a big smile on his face. Why wouldn't OBL?
Could be to his advantage to lay low for awhile. Why risk stepping into a potential trap?

He did not say that

I'm pretty sure this Administration is going to agree with me in the end. You can't just claim the guy is dead without presenting even the slightest bit of proof. That makes no sense. And shame on all you hyper-partisan Goose Steppers for condemning people as being "Crazy" and "Un-American" for asking for proof. I have no respect for you people anymore. And you know who you are.

How would you know the photo was proof?

...to repeat the above question...

Someone tell me how the photos are proof.

I'm pretty sure this Administration is going to agree with me in the end. You can't just claim the guy is dead without presenting even the slightest bit of proof. That makes no sense. And shame on all you hyper-partisan Goose Steppers for condemning people as being "Crazy" and "Un-American" for asking for proof. I have no respect for you people anymore. And you know who you are.

Honestly it doesn't matter now obama has killed any chance of giving proof that Ben Laden is dead. What obama has actualkly done is give more propaganda to Al Qaeda created some videos of a ben laden look a like and ben laden still lives. What a big boost that would be to all terrorist world wide.

Honestly it doesn't matter now obama has killed any chance of giving proof that Ben Laden is dead. What obama has actualkly done is give more propaganda to Al Qaeda created some videos of a ben laden look a like and ben laden still lives. What a big boost that would be to all terrorist world wide.

You didn't answer the question.

Good

those who dont believe it at this point will never believe it any way.

They use hate to decide things rather than proof anyway

The same people who won't accept the publication of not one but TWO distinct forms of Obama's birth certificate now want us to believe that a mangled picture of a dead body should convince people that Bin Laden's dead.

It's stupid, but there you have it.

I'm guessing Mr. T is closer to a whale than a seal.

Yes I did I said it doesn't matter now. How much more clear can I say it?

Naw.

Trophy's are so last administration.

And I thought that head on a pike thing went out in civilized countries with the middle ages.

Good

The same people who won't accept the publication of not one but TWO distinct forms of Obama's birth certificate now want us to believe that a mangled picture of a dead body should convince people that Bin Laden's dead.

I confess to being moderately elated that the by product of this historic event was that the circumstances managed to take all the joy out of it,

for the Right. These poor bastards are more miserable than Bin Laden's followers seem to be.

Good

The muslim world doesn't believe Ben Laden is dead or doesn't that matter?

Yes I did I said it doesn't matter now. How much more clear can I say it?

99% of your rightwing pals disagree with you.

Forum List

Back