Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

Good

those who dont believe it at this point will never believe it any way.

They use hate to decide things rather than proof anyway

The same people who won't accept the publication of not one but TWO distinct forms of Obama's birth certificate now want us to believe that a mangled picture of a dead body should convince people that Bin Laden's dead.

It's stupid, but there you have it.

The muslim world doesn't believe Ben Laden is dead or doesn't that matter?

Can we nickname them the Deathers? lololol

You really think they'd drynk with her? Ain't gonna happen...She's just being an idiot...

How many SEALS have you served with, Tommy? Tons I bet. Tell us. And you'd have to understand the etiquette of the O Club....it's not proper to drink everyone's drink and fall down drunk on the floor. I figured you might want to know that.

IDIOT...more than you will ever KNOW...

Bullshit. Unless you cleaned their head, and that's not serving with them, I call Bullshit.

I probably won't be first, but I want to officially nickname the rightwingers who don't believe Bin Laden is dead:

The Deathers.

Good

The same people who won't accept the publication of not one but TWO distinct forms of Obama's birth certificate now want us to believe that a mangled picture of a dead body should convince people that Bin Laden's dead.

SOOOooooo.... Obama should release the grisly photos for the benefit of the Muslim world?

You FUNNY!!!! Make me laugh LONG TIME!!!! :lol: :lol:

Good

The muslim world doesn't believe Bin Laden is dead? You polled all 1.1B of them, did ya?

You didn't answer the question.

Yes I did I said it doesn't matter now. How much more clear can I say it?

99% of your rightwing pals disagree with you.

I repeat
Honestly it doesn't matter now obama has killed any chance of giving proof that Ben Laden is dead. What obama has actualkly done is give more propaganda to Al Qaeda created some videos of a ben laden look a like and ben laden still lives. What a big boost that would be to all terrorist world wide.
The opinion of Americans does not matter at this point. Will the no proof of Ben Ladens death be a vital recruiting tool for Al Qaeda? Now that is a very viable statement, and obama fucked it up royally

BigReb fancies himself Ferris Beuller's principle. "Just roll them old bones down here to the school."

In his speech on Sunday night? He said that "HE Divised" this plan...to get bin-Laden...

Go back and listen to the speech...

He didn't do SQUAT but give his blessing...The place where he was killed was known about long before what transpired Sunday...

ALL Obama did was to go fourth with what Bush had already done in advance...Obama had no choice...

Oh... bullshit. If Bush had already "done it" we wouldn't be having this conversation. What does a Commander in Chief do besides give his blessing? I'm sure you have visions of sugarplums dancing in your head that envision GWB literally taking up arms... but the truth is, he did nothing more than "Give his Blessing" for 7 years.

You are so partisan, it's not even worth the effort to argue. Nothing Obama does is right, nothing Conservatives think is wrong. You are every bit as much as a sheep as the far left. You just don't realize it.

80% of Americans want to see the photos, but they can't because Obama say's it will piss off the peaceful Muslims

The muslim world doesn't believe Bin Laden is dead? You polled all 1.1B of them, did ya?

Here's one part of the muslim world

In Afghanistan, the Taliban, who harbored bin Laden until they were overthrown in late 2001, challenged the truth of his death, saying Washington had not provided "acceptable evidence to back up their claim" that he had been killed.

Obama decides not to release bin Laden photos | Reuters
You remeber who they are don't you the group we are fighting in Afghanistan

BigReb fancies himself Ferris Beuller's principle. "Just roll them old bones down here to the school."

Here I will repeat the same thing to you that I said to NYcarbineer

Honestly it doesn't matter now obama has killed any chance of giving proof that Ben Laden is dead. What obama has actualkly done is give more propaganda to Al Qaeda created some videos of a ben laden look a like and ben laden still lives. What a big boost that would be to all terrorist world wide.

SOOOooooo.... Obama should release the grisly photos for the benefit of the Muslim world?

They say "jump!" Little reb asks how high.

He apparently has an "in". :eusa_whistle:

80% of Americans want to see the photos, but they can't because Obama say's it will piss off the peaceful Muslims

80% of Americans slow down on the freeway to rubberneck at fatal car crashes. :eek:

I probably won't be first, but I want to officially nickname the rightwingers who don't believe Bin Laden is dead:

The Deathers.

You fucking hypocrite carb. Still in Iraq, still in Afganastan, and wow bro! Now in Lybia? You're a robot bro. What a joke. Wake up man. Jeezus, Wake the fuck up! You dumb shits would be asking to see photos as well. People can want to see the photos and still believe that the operation happened the way they said. Some people, like me, just want to see them.

If your hero Obama was truly worried about pissing off the Muslim world, then why not atleast release the photos of them washing his body and wrapping it up on the ship? What harm would that do? Answer the fucking question? Would that not be a good gesture that shows we respect Islamic Tradition? Huh bro? ~BH

The military does not want any photos released.
Accordingly no photos should be released.

"hug obama's nut sack" I will repeat my comment that I have said before

Forum List

Back