Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

The muslim world doesn't believe Ben Laden is dead or doesn't that matter?

The muslim world doesn't believe Bin Laden is dead? You polled all 1.1B of them, did ya?

Here's one part of the muslim world

In Afghanistan, the Taliban, who harbored bin Laden until they were overthrown in late 2001, challenged the truth of his death, saying Washington had not provided "acceptable evidence to back up their claim" that he had been killed.

Obama decides not to release bin Laden photos | Reuters
You remeber who they are don't you the group we are fighting in Afghanistan
Oh, when you said "THe Muslim world" you really meant a few Taliban members?

OK then

Now please explain why I should give a fuck what a few Taliban think.

The muslim world doesn't believe Bin Laden is dead? You polled all 1.1B of them, did ya?

In Afghanistan, the Taliban, who harbored bin Laden until they were overthrown in late 2001, challenged the truth of his death, saying Washington had not provided "acceptable evidence to back up their claim" that he had been killed.

OK then

Just like gitmo will make more terrorist wasn't that the slogan the left used a few short years ago?

This is gonna fuel the conspiracy theories.
I think they should release the photos. Hell - they published photos of JFKs autopsy! Broadcast pictures of people jumping out of the Twin Towers on 9/11.
They won't publish the photos of OBL?

Don't be a dork....

Those 'theories' can be easily disproved by OBL himself if he is alive. Do you think the US military and Obama would say he WASN'T dead if there was even a slight chance he would be still alive.

Either Obama AND the US military are dumb as a sack of spuds, or the loser is dead....

WOW! Dr. GrumpY finally shows up to defend his opportunistic HerO Obama!

How about this Doc? Maybe Obama is just waiting for the right time to release his birth certificate, cough!! cough!! uHHHHHHH I really meant, Osama death Photos? Maybe just prior to the election next Novemeber? Huh, yuh think? LMAO! Any dumb shit can see that coming. Truth of the matter is though, most of the sheople will swallow the bs just as Obama assumed they would. What are you gonna say if he does right before some debate? ~BH

OK then

Just like gitmo will make more terrorist wasn't that the slogan the left used a few short years ago?

So instead of responding you shift to discussing Gitmo?
OK then. You have a good night.

:smoke:
can't we just combine the stupidity and label them derthers?

I think we should just call you a gutless follower. What do you think about that? :razz:~BH
:smoke::arrow::arrow::lol:

smiley_stormtrooperunmask.gif
~BH

Shows how often I read your posts.....

I don't know and really don't care. But it's funny that on the same page 4 post later you would post the same link alkready posted. Well done great find.:clap2: I bet you search hard for that link didn't you?

Honestly? As stated, I didn't read your post. Oh, and thanks for the warning on your link about graphic content. You're all class.....

Shows how often I read your posts.....

I don't know and really don't care. But it's funny that on the same page 4 post later you would post the same link alkready posted. Well done great find.:clap2: I bet you search hard for that link didn't you?

Honestly? As stated, I didn't read your post. Oh, and thanks for the warning on your link about graphic content. You're all class.....

In case you haven't notice a lot of post on this board are read at your own fucking risk.

OK then

And it has. Your point? Oh, that's right, you are a right-wing neocon, whackjob conspiracy theorist with the IQ or a gerbil.

Carry on....

In case you haven't notice a lot of post on this board are read at your own fucking risk.

Still, anybody who was brought up right and with common sense and decency would mention the graphic content. The fact you are a self-righteous, egocentric neanderthal who was probably brought up in a trailer park and has no common sense or decency, has not gone unnoticed. Carry on....

OK then

And it has. Your point? Oh, that's right, you are a right-wing neocon, whackjob conspiracy theorist with the IQ or a gerbil.

Carry on....

obama just created more little terrorist like gitmo :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back