Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

Everyone has forgotten, ask Joe Biden. His big mouth will let you know everything, maybe Obama did not inform him about the raid, because he might have texted Bin Laden letting him know he was going to get shot. Its a fact, Joe Biden cant keep his mouth shut. Ask him for the pics, he will ask "How many do you want"......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The instant P-BO stated he wasn't going to release the photos I knew this was coming. Somebody was going to 'leak' the photos.

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC WARNING VERY GRAPHIC WARNING I'M NOT KIDDING!!!!! WARNING VERY VERY EWW SQUICKY GRAPHIC EW EW EW WISH I HADDN'T LOOKED WARNING!!!!!!!

Photos show three dead men at bin Laden raid house | World | News | Calgary Sun

Now, they can blame some 'unknown' leaker who sold the pictures to the press and dodge any blame for doing this.

Did anyone not see this coming?

About like knowing the sun will rise in the east and set in the west.

My only question is why didn't the two men get the same type burial as ben laden?

The instant P-BO stated he wasn't going to release the photos I knew this was coming. Somebody was going to 'leak' the photos.

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC WARNING VERY GRAPHIC WARNING I'M NOT KIDDING!!!!! WARNING VERY VERY EWW SQUICKY GRAPHIC EW EW EW WISH I HADDN'T LOOKED WARNING!!!!!!!

Now, they can blame some 'unknown' leaker who sold the pictures to the press and dodge any blame for doing this.

My only question is why didn't the two men get the same type burial as ben laden?

It wasn't about them.

Yep, i knew it would leak too.

And what are you talking about...the pics are not that graphic at all.

However the pic of the helicopter are cool as hell!

It wasn't about them.

They were still muslims.

well they squicked my ass out. Ugh.

As far as i know they only took the one piece of shits ass with them. Let the pakistanis who love them deal with them...let them rot as far as i care.

Isn't it illegal to have classified info in your posession?
WH.gov notified.
Well now they're on your computer too with the kitteh pron. ;)

129180557950276101.jpg

There... MORE kitteh pron!

well they squicked my ass out. Ugh.

pussy. :lol:

They showed these pics on Brett Baier's show (Fox) tonight, with no warning. My two youngest were in the room. I was fine with it, glad they got to see what happens to terrorists. Graphic pics, yes, but not nearly as bad/graphic as I though they'd be. All the blood -- cripes, there's a lot of blood in a human body isn't there? -- definitely added to it but they were 'intact' in the pics. If half their face or head was missing . . yeah, that'd be pretty gruesome. ftr, I'd like them to release OBL's death pic. Make no mistake . . . OBL is dead, but as a nation we deserve to see it, we need to see it. If these pics were 'leaked', can OBL's be far behind?

By the way these photos weren't leaked by the US. They were taken by the Pakis after the raid.

They were still muslims.
It wasn't about them.

Really?

"We are ensuring that it is handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition," confirmed the official. "This is something that we take very seriously. And so therefore, this is being handled in an appropriate manner."

Read more: Bin Laden Buried at Sea Within 24 Hours of Death: Why? - TIME NewsFeed

What on earth are you arguing about?
They're talking about OBL.

It wasn't about them.

Really?

"We are ensuring that it is handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition," confirmed the official. "This is something that we take very seriously. And so therefore, this is being handled in an appropriate manner."

Read more: Bin Laden Buried at Sea Within 24 Hours of Death: Why? - TIME NewsFeed

What on earth are you arguing about?
They're talking about OBL.

So one muslim is different than another muslim? ok why did we keep saddams sons for over a week before they were buried?

Forum List

Back