Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

All you have to do is swab a sample of the blood around Osama's bed & do a DNA test to prove to yourself that they got him.

Just like gitmo will make more terrorist wasn't that the slogan the left used a few short years ago?

And it has. Your point? Oh, that's right, you are a right-wing neocon, whackjob conspiracy theorist with the IQ or a gerbil.

Carry on....

obama just created more little terrorist like gitmo :eusa_whistle:

Where's the clutching-at-my-forehead-I-can't-believe-how-dumb-this-guy-is emoticon? I need it...

.....NOW!:eek:

Where's Osama ?
How about the dialysis machine ? They get a shot of that ?

All you have to do is swab a sample of the blood around Osama's bed & do a DNA test to prove to yourself that they got him.

Tainted DNA the only thing that will prove is that bin laden had been there I don't think it would prove he was killed there. At least not without a body and chain of evidence.

Where's Osama ?
How about the dialysis machine ? They get a shot of that ?

Tainted DNA the only thing that will prove is that bin laden had been there I don't think it would prove he was killed there. At least not without a body and chain of evidence.

It'll be faked in any case so why bother asking for it?

It'll be faked in any case so why bother asking for it?

I wasn't, why don't you ask the one who mention DNA?

Some of you people are embarrassments. He's dead, they got him.

Link???

A) Ever known a Navy SEAL? I have and do. They would have no part in a lie such as this

B) AQ would absolutely have released a statement from Bin Laden if he were alive, but they didn't , in fact the statement they DID issue was one of revenge. This statement has been authenticated as coming from a known AQ source.

Some of you people are embarrassments. He's dead, they got him.

Link???

A) Ever known a Navy SEAL? I have and do. They would have no part in a lie such as this

B) AQ would absolutely have released a statement from Bin Laden if he were alive, but they didn't , in fact the statement they DID issue was one of revenge. This statement has been authenticated as coming from a known AQ source.

It's time to reveal myself...I am Osama Bin Laden and it's my birthday on Tuesday, Allah be praised.

It's time to reveal myself...I am Osama Bin Laden and it's my birthday on Tuesday, Allah be praised.

That is not even remotely as funny as you intended for it to be.

That is not even remotely as funny as you intended for it to be.

Ha!
I wind up the Infidel!!

Funny how all the libs are defending this not releasing the photos of dead Osama.

You all screamed ranted and raved that we needed to see all the pics of Abu Ghraib, when you knew it would inflame the Muzzies.

You all defended Obama releasing photos of dead US soldiers returning home in their coffins.

Now suddenly, "we don't need photos to prove" what happened.

Why was it more important to do things the way of the Muslims, then the way of the Americans?

Forum List

Back