Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

Oh? so now you KNOW what ALL the men and women and THEIR Families want.
You need to pull your head out of your ass, then maybe you wouldn't say so much STUPID SHIT.

If you don't know that releasing those photos will inflame Muslims and the radicals in a war zone you are an idiot.
Or don't care.
NO ONE in the military wants those photos out. If they did THEY WOULD BE OUT.
Have some discipline and govern yourself accordingly.

OH, suddenly you shitbags care about what the military wants.

Funny how you libs demanded all photos of Abu Ghraib be released knowing the Muslims would overreact.

Funny how you libs demananded that photos of dead soldiers returning home be made public.

You shitbags are such hypocrits. You motherfuckers support the release of any photo that will demoralize America and embolden our enemies. And by the way, where the fuck do you get off saying "NO ONE in the military" wants these photos out? Just because Obama's man Gates says so? :cuckoo:

As a liberal, I did NOT want pictures from Abu Ghraib released. And liberals care deeply about our military personnel. Right wingers view them as pawns, liberals see they are our sons & daughters.

If you don't know that releasing those photos will inflame Muslims and the radicals in a war zone you are an idiot.
Or don't care.

Funny how you libs demanded all photos of Abu Ghraib be released knowing the Muslims would overreact.

Funny how you libs demananded that photos of dead soldiers returning home be made public.

You shitbags are such hypocrits. You motherfuckers support the release of any photo that will demoralize America and embolden our enemies. And by the way, where the fuck do you get off saying "NO ONE in the military" wants these photos out? Just because Obama's man Gates says so? :cuckoo:

G dawg is not a shit bag. He and I may disagree on some issues but like I said he is not a shitbag.

Maybe a bag of shit but not a shit bag. :lol:

The video is a Fox Business Channel broadcast.

Media Matters had nothing to do with it's creation. It just re-posted it on the site.

If Media Matters is showing it in no way is it flattering anyone on the right. Nor would they show an unedited version of that video.

OK...

Here's the full video, the show begins about 50 seconds in:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaywNka8HFA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Freedom Watch - Killing The Rule Of Law 5/2/2011[/ame]

Now, tell me, because I'm trying to wrap my head around this, what was the "Context"??

What possible context could the statement "Usama Bin Laden Assassinated... Killed on the illegal whim of the President" be used in that would be in any way acceptable?

Tell me how "the judge" isn't saying that Obama's a criminal for killing Bin Laden.

Meanwhile, I'm going to start a new thread about this.

Reports that Ben Laden was unarmed is true

Details of raid on bin Laden compound unfold

Details of raid on bin Laden compound unfold - CNN

How many of our soldiers have been locked up in military prisons for killing unarmed soldiers and civilians?

http://www.google.com/search?source...vilians&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

Last edited:

How many of our soldiers have been locked up in military prisons for killing unarmed soldiers and civilians?

soldiers who have been imprisoned for killing unarmed soldiers and civilians - Google Search

Bin Laden was a mass murderer, unarmed or not, he was a dangerous individual that was in charge of all the other people in that compound that were shooting at the SEALS. Just because he was unarmed himself makes him a "helpless civilian"? I think not. If you're ordering others in your command to shoot people, that's the same thing as shooting them yourself.

But, I frankly don't care if he was unarmed or not.

I want to know why FoxNews has taken up Bin Laden's legal defense.

Or don't care.

As a liberal, I did NOT want pictures from Abu Ghraib released. And liberals care deeply about our military personnel. Right wingers view them as pawns, liberals see they are our sons & daughters.

really? that's nice to know.

soldiers who have been imprisoned for killing unarmed soldiers and civilians - Google Search

Bin Laden was a mass murderer, unarmed or not, he was a dangerous individual that was in charge of all the other people in that compound that were shooting at the SEALS. Just because he was unarmed himself makes him a "helpless civilian"? I think not. If you're ordering others in your command to shoot people, that's the same thing as shooting them yourself.

If that is true about FoxNews...I think you know why.

Bin Laden was a mass murderer

When was Bin Laden convicted of mass murder? Hell he wasn't even charged with the 9/11 attacks on the world trade center. obama did not want Bin Laden brought bak to the states to be tryed by his own methods of a civil trial.

Bin Laden was a mass murderer

When was Bin Laden convicted of mass murder? Hell he wasn't even charged with the 9/11 attacks on the world trade center. obama did not want Bin Laden brought bak to the states to be tryed by his own methods of a civil trial.

You know who you are alright.

So, your contention is that Bin Laden may have been innocent, and therefore needed a trial?

That's interesting.

By the way there's a whole thread devoted to this so you folks can continue with your (bat-shit) conversation on that other subject.
:LOL:

Hey, I just want to know when the video game is being released. Every American teenager wants his shot at killing Osama.
From the KTLK morning show with Bob Davis. Google statistics reveal that the #5 search conducted since Sunday night was "Who is Osama Bin Laden"?

66% of all those who searched were between the ages of 13 and 24. These are kids who were 3-14 years old when it happened. About half or more of their entire lives were lived in a post 9/11 world and they were completely sheltered from this?

I doubt there's gonna be a clamor for anything of the kind except by those of us who remember that day clear as a bell.

All you have to do is swab a sample of the blood around Osama's bed & do a DNA test to prove to yourself that they got him.

Tainted DNA the only thing that will prove is that bin laden had been there I don't think it would prove he was killed there. At least not without a body and chain of evidence.

It'll be faked in any case so why bother asking for it?
So....

what you're saying is:

a) You don't believe OBL has been killed
b) Any evidence provided has been faked
c) There is no evidence you'd accept as true.

Wow, talk about avoiding any sort of critical thinking and cementing your ignorance. If I'm wrong about the 3 points, please correct me or head back to the conspiracy forum with the birfers, troofers and now deaffers.

Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

Why don't you just contact Wikileaks?

It should be out in a couple days

Tainted DNA the only thing that will prove is that bin laden had been there I don't think it would prove he was killed there. At least not without a body and chain of evidence.

Well you have been on this board claiming Osama was dead before that building or compound was even built. So tell me again how there could be cross contaminated DNA? :lol: You just blew a hole through all of your spin arguments you ever posted on here. :lol:

Bottom line is that huge fresh pool of blood on & around Osama's bed will yield conclusive Blood DNA for anyone seeking the truth of Osama's death that will hold up in any court of law.

This fresh blood pool will prove in any court that Osama was not dead prior to the SEAL team raid on his compound.

Drag marks & blood trail will prove that his body was extracted from the seen matching the SEAL team story & political narrative. There may even be blood evidence available on the helicopter & aircraft carrier used to dump his body at sea.

If you don't believe the official narrative then go build your case with the real evidence!

Well you have been on this board claiming Osama was dead before that building or compound was even built.

Actually no I haven't I posted a link or two showing reports that ben laden was dead but I don't recall agreeing with them.

This fresh blood pool will prove in any court that Osama was not dead prior to the SEAL team raid on his compound.

Drag marks & blood trail will prove that his body was extracted from the seen matching the SEAL team story & political narrative. There may even be blood evidence available on the helicopter & aircraft carrier used to dump his body at sea.

The SEAL team gave no report, that have been ordered to remain silent about the operation. Without a body and chain of custody of all evidence the blood and DNA are worthless.

Here is the address where you can get the blood sample. You don't need the SEALs DNA sample. Go collect evidence from the seen. Take UN officials, CSI or any authority you want. All the evidence you will ever need is still there.

Well you have been on this board claiming Osama was dead before that building or compound was even built. So tell me again how there could be cross contaminated DNA? :lol: You just blew a hole through all of your spin arguments you ever posted on here. :lol:

Bottom line is that huge fresh pool of blood on & around Osama's bed will yield conclusive Blood DNA for anyone seeking the truth of Osama's death that will hold up in any court of law.

If you don't believe the official narrative then go build your case with the real evidence!

Actually no I haven't I posted a link or two showing reports that ben laden was dead but I don't recall agreeing with them.

The SEAL team gave no report, that have been ordered to remain silent about the operation. Without a body and chain of custody of all evidence the blood and DNA are worthless.

Here is the address where you can get the blood sample. You don't need the SEALs DNA sample. Go collect evidence from the seen. Take UN officials, CSI or any authority you want. All the evidence you will ever need is still there.

The evidence would be tainted. The chain of evidence has been broken. DNA samples also need a direct source to match with.

The evidence would be tainted. The chain of evidence has been broken. DNA samples also need a direct source to match with.

The federal government doesn't give a shit about evidence. Ask the Davidians.

Forum List

Back