Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

As I sid you haven't a clue. It's a three story compound that would be able to hold up the weight of the other floors and the people trainning to do the mission. The interior rooms with doors. the outer doors going into the three story structure.

with a 10 foot outer primater wall so the heleocopter's could do dry runs landing inside the compound.

Those people lied when they said only 8 months ago. How long do you think it would take to get the intel?

In that case, it's another huge coverup as every report and comment is saying that it was identified August last year.
When will the conspiracy end?

What will these people be called...Homers maybe?

What cover up? Political lies doesn't make it a cover up.
Former CIA Director Porter Goss said on Monday from his Sanibel home that Osama bin Laden’s capture and killing was the culmination of work that began even before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks rocked the nation.

“The truth is, this started in the last century before many people knew much of anything about al-Qaida or Osama bin Laden,” Goss said, referring to the work that began with the Clinton administration to identify bin Laden’s whereabouts after lower-profile terror attacks in the 1990s
Former CIA director Goss: Bin Laden capture years in the making » Naples Daily News

CIA chief has 'excellent idea' where bin Laden is
CIA chief has 'excellent idea' where bin Laden is - CNN

Former CIA director Porter Goss, who led that organization and other U.S. intelligence agencies from September 2004 to May 2006, knew from ongoing contacts and meetings that the United States was closing in on Osama bin Laden.

"We'd had an increase in on-the-ground assets and enough new hands to track down the clues," Goss said Monday from his winter residence on Sanibel. "The trend lines were very clear that we were getting there."
The death of Osama bin Laden: Former CIA director Goss says the signs were there | The News-Press | news-press.com

Yep, of course.
So what?

In that case, it's another huge coverup as every report and comment is saying that it was identified August last year.
When will the conspiracy end?

What will these people be called...Homers maybe?

Former CIA Director Porter Goss said on Monday from his Sanibel home that Osama bin Laden’s capture and killing was the culmination of work that began even before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks rocked the nation.

“The truth is, this started in the last century before many people knew much of anything about al-Qaida or Osama bin Laden,” Goss said, referring to the work that began with the Clinton administration to identify bin Laden’s whereabouts after lower-profile terror attacks in the 1990s
Former CIA director Goss: Bin Laden capture years in the making » Naples Daily News

Former CIA director Porter Goss, who led that organization and other U.S. intelligence agencies from September 2004 to May 2006, knew from ongoing contacts and meetings that the United States was closing in on Osama bin Laden.

"We'd had an increase in on-the-ground assets and enough new hands to track down the clues," Goss said Monday from his winter residence on Sanibel. "The trend lines were very clear that we were getting there."
The death of Osama bin Laden: Former CIA director Goss says the signs were there | The News-Press | news-press.com

Yep, of course.
So what?

never mind way above your comprehension skill level I guess

Yep, of course.
So what?

never mind way above your comprehension skill level I guess

You've given up completely?
That was a bit too easy!

BigReb, you're not that hard to comprehend. The point is that you've talked yourself into ...well nothingness.

Your big ah-ha point is a "huhhh?" No big deal. Unless you'd care to reexplain.

A political lie isn't a cover-up? I beg to differ. It can be, undersome circumstances.

All this illustrates is that some whackos will never be satisfied with anything...and that they don't understand the complexities of politics and political dealings.

BigReb, you're not that hard to comprehend. The point is that you've talked yourself into ...well nothingness.

Your big ah-ha point is a "huhhh?" No big deal. Unless you'd care to reexplain.

A political lie isn't a cover-up? I beg to differ. It can be, undersome circumstances.

All this illustrates is that some whackos will never be satisfied with anything...and that they don't understand the complexities of politics and political dealings.

Wakco? Whats wacko is the left was so hell bent on hang Bush and Cheney for war crimes and now they defend them. go figure.:cuckoo:

I don't know what to think yet. But even if they released the photo(s), people could chose not to look. When I saw the first "fake" picture, I moved my eyes away, as it was horrible to see that even though it was a fake. But then I look at the comments (highest rated on Yahoo as of now) and wonder. Here are some of them ...

Yahoo Commentors & Link: Obama will not release photo of bin Laden - Yahoo! News

Couldn't be any more gruesome than what he did to innocent people.

They sure showed innocent Americans jumping to their deaths from the WTC enough times though

They show John Kennedy shot, but not Usama bin Laden ??

We can watch the gruesome videos of 9/11 every year, but we can't see a gruesome picture of the man that committed these acts?

While I agree that a person who might be excessively upset by the sign of bin Laden's corpse could simply avoid such images in newspapers and on the internet, there are other ways such images could be displayed.

The zazzle website is offering quite a few products people have created that are associated with bin Laden's "termination".

See: BIN LADEN GONE: Home: Zazzle.com Store

If the photos of the dead bin Laden were released, I expect that they would show up being displayed on t-shirts, coffee cups, hats, etc.

It would be difficult to avoid confronting these gruesome pictures as one goes about one's daily activities such as walking down the street or riding a bus, encountering people wearing an image of bin Laden's bullet shot head on their hats and on their t-shirts!

Releasing a head shot photo would have been ignorant. Releasing some of Bin Ladin's home videos showing him making propaganda in his own house was priceless and a thousand times more effective in proving who , what when and where.

Again Obama trumps the wackos ...using his head..

Just sayin...:lol:

Releasing a head shot photo would have been ignorant. Releasing some of Bin Ladin's home videos showing him making propaganda in his own house was priceless and a thousand times more effective in proving who , what when and where.

Once again, Obama sees the big picture and is the only adult in the room

One thing we know for sure on this whole thing. The Government is lying. Their story isn't adding up. Where's Wikileaks? Looks like we're gonna need them again.

The only thing that is 100% certain in this Bin Laden thing is that the U.S. Government is lying again. And you can bet everything on that.

One thing we know for sure on this whole thing. The Government is lying. Their story isn't adding up. Where's Wikileaks? Looks like we're gonna need them again.

UMMMmmm....???? Can ya stow the "we's" there ol collapse? I consider "me" part of the "we" and I most certainly do not doubt the results from last Sunday's raid in Pakistan.

The longer this thread title is displayed on the front page of 'politics' the more retarded it looks.

:lol:

We will likely not get any truth on this thing until either Wikileaks or a Wikileak-type organization investigates it. You just can't count on American Media for truth anymore. They're all just Government Goose Steppers now. Their story on this Bin Laden thing just seems very flimsy at this point. In a few years we'll probably get the real story. But the truth will not come form the U.S. Government or American Media.

Once again, Obama sees the big picture and is the only adult in the room

All political motivated
Obamush administration to release Bush-era detainee photos

Obama administration to release Bush-era detainee photos - Los Angeles Times
Iraq prison photos show rape by U.S. troops | World Military Forum - Latest Military News | Army, Navy, Air Force, Missiles

And you were saying?

It would be very wise to just assume the U.S. Government and Media are always lying. Because they are. We wont get any real truth on this stuff for years. It will have to be Wikileaks or other Wikileaks-type groups who sort it all out for us. Because it is 100% certain we're being lied to right now.

We will likely not get any truth on this thing until either Wikileaks or a Wikileak-type organization investigates it. You just can't count on American Media for truth anymore. They're all just Government Goose Steppers now. Their story on this Bin Laden thing just seems very flimsy at this point. In a few years we'll probably get the real story. But the truth will not come form the U.S. Government or American Media.

I never did. That's why I do not get my "news" from the popular media. The American main media outlets job is to sell Corn Flakes, Wheaties, Cars, Bombs, Bullets and whatever it takes to keep the American public mesmerized and dumbed down to achieve that end.

It would be very wise to just assume the U.S. Government and Media are always lying. Because they are. We wont get any real truth on this stuff for years. It will have to be Wikileaks or other Wikileaks-type groups who sort it all out for us. Because it is 100% certain we're being lied to right now.

So it's safe to assume that you and your kind would not acknowledge the photos as authentic even if they were released.

So it's safe to assume that you and your kind would not acknowledge the photos as authentic even if they were released.

Will they be authentic or Photoshopped? Inquiring minds want to know.

Forum List

Back