Government stoked culture wars as players take the knee in defiance of racists

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I am by no means a fan of the England football team but fair play to these young men. They are taking the fight to our useless government and the racist trash in our society.

I will be supporting them in the Euros later this week and will cheer them on until they play Wales.

Its fantastic that these young men should support the downtrodden in our society, the battle is still to be won.

Last edited:

I am by no means a fan of the England football team but fair play to these young men. They are taking the fight to our useless government and the racist trash in our society.

I will be supporting them in the Euros later this week and will cheer them on until they play Wales.

Its fantastic that these young men should support the downtrodden in our society, the battle is still to be won.
Important financials: The English Pound equals one pound of Silver, is it still worth one pound of Silver, troy weight?

Nah

They are just being fashionable and indulging in empty gestures in order to receive praise from useless gits like you.

eee.png

Poor whiny Dimmer.....

Rubes love political theater.

Nah

They are just being fashionable and indulging in empty gestures in order to receive praise from useless gits like you.
Nope, they are highlighting an issue that is important. The shit tory government are now passing laws because of this which shows that it has worked.

Forum List

Back