Govt money for EV chargers Not needed

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
What do you mean "do tell"? I can't tell if you're messing with me or not. Okay, let me try:

1) Uh, any mention of green infrastructure or a green new deal has been laughed at basically since the 50's
2) Companies are outsourcing talent to India and other countries instead of beefing up America
3) When you and I were kids and watched Back to the Future and The Jetsons, we all figured it would be awesome to live in 2021 and have our flying cars. Instead we are still driving gas-guzzling shit vehicles and living off fossil fuel infrastructure.

And you're sitting here acting all Like "Oh do tell!" as if you have no idea how America has fought against the increase of infrastructure.

What do you mean "do tell"? I can't tell if you're messing with me or not. Okay, let me try:

1) Uh, any mention of green infrastructure or a green new deal has been laughed at basically since the 50's
2) Companies are outsourcing talent to India and other countries instead of beefing up America
3) When you and I were kids and watched Back to the Future and The Jetsons, we all figured it would be awesome to live in 2021 and have our flying cars. Instead we are still driving gas-guzzling shit vehicles and living off fossil fuel infrastructure.

And you're sitting here acting all Like "Oh do tell!" as if you have no idea how America has fought against the increase of infrastructure.
you said competing to remove and destroy infrastructure and then dont list any.........how old are you

You’re not fooling any of us,we all know by your avatar you are just a kid in junior high. :abgg2q.jpg:

you said competing to remove and destroy infrastructure and then dont list any.........how old are you
All of green energy is "infrastructure"...everything I listed is American's destruction of future infrastructure.

How old are you? I am the one asking the questions here.

All of green energy is "infrastructure"...everything I listed is American's destruction of future infrastructure.

How old are you? I am the one asking the questions here.
Get out dumbass

No, go watch the movie "Who Killed the Electric Car?"

We'd all be driving electric vehicles (Teslas) right now, but American big oil and the government buried the technology. This stuff is known dude.

I'm going to need you to quit acting all coy as if America is best in the world at Infrastructure. We're really not. And it is on purpose for big corporations.

EDIT: Who Killed the Electric Car? - Wikipedia

Who Killed the Electric Car? is a 2006 documentary film that explores the creation, limited commercialization, and subsequent destruction of the battery electric vehicle in the United States, specifically the General Motors EV1 of the mid-1990s. The film explores the roles of automobile manufacturers, the oil industry, the federal government of the United States, the California government, batteries, hydrogen vehicles, and consumers in limiting the development and adoption of this technology.

In other words, you and I would be driving beautiful Tesla's right now in 2021, except American billionaires did not want that.

We would have electric charging stations all over the place right now. Our highway and high-speed rail would be amazing right now. Our infrastructure would piss the rest of the world off.

No, go watch the movie "Who Killed the Electric Car?"

We'd all be driving electric vehicles (Teslas) right now, but American big oil and the government buried the technology. This stuff is known dude.

I'm going to need you to quit acting all coy as if America is best in the world at Infrastructure. We're really not. And it is on purpose for big corporations.

EDIT: Who Killed the Electric Car? - Wikipedia
Yeah that's it......or maybe they were crap. Yes whatever happened to the steam powered car.. omg big govt colluded with big oil

Forum List

Back