Granny, Granny

25 pushups!!? Thats awesome!!! Keep on exercising Granny, it is the fountain of youth! Enjoy your time with your family and hopefully you get a little some some from your HS Flame :lol: Have fun!!

It would be nice ... but I'm not going to hold my breath!!

I don't think I could do 20 push ups.

I didn't think I could either. I thought I had performed some kind of miracle when I did 5. Sent a txt to the boyfriend and he replied "Let me know when you do 25." It was like waving a red flag in front of a bull. I was GOING to get 25 pushups or die trying!! I just hate it when I get challenged like that ... like I couldn't do it.

Last edited:
25 pushups!!? Thats awesome!!! Keep on exercising Granny, it is the fountain of youth! Enjoy your time with your family and hopefully you get a little some some from your HS Flame :lol: Have fun!!

It would be nice ... but I'm not going to hold my breath!!

I don't think I could do 20 push ups.

I didn't think I could either. I thought I had performed some kind of miracle when I did 5. Sent a txt to the boyfriend and he replied "Let me know when you do 25." It was like waving a red flag in front of a bull. I was GOING to get 25 pushups or die trying!! I just hate it when I get challenged like that ... like I couldn't do it.

Ask him to do 25.

Oh, hell no, Mudwhistle! He's been a fitness buff for years - he could do 25 and then some. His favorite thing though is rock climbing. I will agree to take my ass out on a camping trip with him, but if he asks me to go rock climbing I'm going to get an industrial size staple gun and nail my feet to the ground. I don't even like the first step of a ladder. Nooooooo. Not happening. I like my feet on terra firma.

Oh, hell no, Mudwhistle! He's been a fitness buff for years - he could do 25 and then some. His favorite thing though is rock climbing. I will agree to take my ass out on a camping trip with him, but if he asks me to go rock climbing I'm going to get an industrial size staple gun and nail my feet to the ground. I don't even like the first step of a ladder. Nooooooo. Not happening. I like my feet on terra firma.

I've done some crazy shit. Rock Climbing is for the birds. I had to do it once in full battle gear at night. It wasn't fun. 500 ft drop if I fucked up.

It's not my idea of fun.

Last edited:

I've done some crazy shit. Rock Climbing is for the birds. I had to do it once in full battle gear at night. It wasn't fun. 500 ft drop if I fucked up.

It's not my idea of fun.

Many years ago he told me he couldn't get through the day without scaring the shit out of himself. Maybe that's still the case! He was a great kid who went into Vietnam at age 17-18 and didn't come out the same person. Still has issues with PTSD but I probably would be that way too if I'd seen war up close and personal at that age and survived two helicopter crashes, one of which really messed him up.

It's not my idea of fun.

Many years ago he told me he couldn't get through the day without scaring the shit out of himself. Maybe that's still the case! He was a great kid who went into Vietnam at age 17-18 and didn't come out the same person. Still has issues with PTSD but I probably would be that way too if I'd seen war up close and personal at that age and survived two helicopter crashes, one of which really messed him up.

It took about a year for mine to go away.

I kept hitting the ground when I heard loud noises. When I hit 40 I thought my life was over.

I got over it. I like going out in nature but risking my life? Nope.

Sorry. I have to think about my wife and my family.

You sound like you're in really good shape....keep doing whatever you are doing and I hope you continue to enjoy life.

Happy Thanksgiving.......Hope you get your wish......:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back