Grave Robbing Parasites

Just to note because this is a peeve of mine. This is NOT a loophole, it was intentionally written into the law. Loopholes are found unintentional ways around something.

How does a woman maintain a 2.5 million dollar home with absolutely no other assets?

If her children sell the house that is indeed a Capital Gain and C.G. are taxed. It would then be a realized C.G.

Just to note because this is a peeve of mine. This is NOT a loophole, it was intentionally written into the law. Loopholes are found unintentional ways around something.

How does a woman maintain a 2.5 million dollar home with absolutely no other assets?

If her children sell the house that is indeed a Capital Gain and C.G. are taxed. It would then be a realized C.G.
You pay taxes on your home the entire time you own it. Why should you pay taxes on it AGAIN if you sell it? That's being taxed twice on the same item.

You like that idea?

You pay taxes on your home your entire life. Why should pay taxes AGAIN if you sell it? That's being taxed twice on the same item.

You like that idea?

Those making the money were never taxed on this. The person who paid taxes (property taxes) isn't paying anything.

You pay taxes on your home your entire life. Why should pay taxes AGAIN if you sell it? That's being taxed twice on the same item.

You like that idea?

Those making the money were never taxed on this. The person who paid taxes (property taxes) isn't paying anything.
Your reply makes no sense. I wasn't asking a question in reference to the OP.

You like that idea?

Your reply makes no sense. I wasn't asking a question in reference to the OP.

You quoted me. I answered your question. No one is taxed twice here.

You pay taxes on your home the entire time you own it. Why should you pay taxes on it AGAIN if you sell it? That's being taxed twice on the same item.

You like that idea?

Paying taxes on your home the entire time you own it is not double taxation. You're being taxed ONCE (when you sell it) on the profit you realize. The taxes you pay on your home the entire time you own it go to the town, city, municipality your live in. In return, as a owner, you get services. Sewer, water, police, fire, ambulance, etc. You receive services in exchange for payment. You may think your taxes are being wasted and are too high, but normally, they are not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back