Great job Alabama

Not surprising. This is a state that has a state pedo, sends sports coaches to the Senate, and is afraid of yoga.
In NY they send bar tenders that went to college for economics.
Yes. The ones who win science prizes in high school and graduate cum laude from Boston University with a degree in international relations and economics.

She has a higher IQ than the entire state of Alabama. Alabamans seem to spend all their time praying over T&A shows and football games. I loved the thing about yoga. That's hilarious.

Not surprising. This is a state that has a state pedo, sends sports coaches to the Senate, and is afraid of yoga.
Yes. The ones who win science prizes in high school and graduate cum laude from Boston University with a degree in international relations and economics.

She has a higher IQ than the entire state of Alabama. Alabamans seem to spend all their time praying over T&A shows and football games. I loved the thing about yoga. That's hilarious.
Right she's a economic genius so much so that she stated that the unemployment rate at the time was so low because people where working two jobs. Also getting high school science awards and graduating from college isn't a sign of intelligence, the bar is so low today they seem to be passing people because they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

I don't put any stock into IQ tests, but the one I did take at 12 put me at 130, by the way I was born and raised in Alabama. I've been to every state in the Continental US and every one has its fair share of monumentally stupid people. To say that one has more than others just because you don't like the politics makes you a partisan hack,its that or your state has really shitty college football teams.
216c44ea20d79ef1fa4114d084ad43a1.png

Celebrate Alabama. America's leading state for upholding the right to incest!
Who in their right mind would stand with Alabama on anything that is normal for human behaviour?

Federal government needs to walk into that shithole and install a bit of sanity before they have their own race war.

Right she's a economic genius so much so that she stated that the unemployment rate at the time was so low because people where working two jobs. Also getting high school science awards and graduating from college isn't a sign of intelligence, the bar is so low today they seem to be passing people because they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

I don't put any stock into IQ tests, but the one I did take at 12 put me at 130, by the way I was born and raised in Alabama. I've been to every state in the Continental US and every one has its fair share of monumentally stupid people. To say that one has more than others just because you don't like the politics makes you a partisan hack,its that or your state has really shitty college football teams.
View attachment 498336

Too funny, really. Do you still have "beauty pageants" in which the contestants praise Jesus for their big boobs? Are you people still afraid of yoga and Harry Potter?

View attachment 498336

Too funny, really. Do you still have "beauty pageants" in which the contestants praise Jesus for their big boobs? Are you people still afraid of yoga and Harry Potter?
Partisan hackery then. What state are you from?

And what would have stopped him from killing her with a 9 dollar Walmart hatchet?

Or beating her and setting her on fire?

Women have been killed with both, as well as so many other ways....

The one thing that stops guys like this?

When the woman has a gun, and knows how to use it......that restraining order didn't stop him....had they taken his gun it wouldn't have stopped him....
It he didn’t did he. He was waiting for conservative Alabama to deliver the 2nd amendment back to him.

View attachment 498336

Partisan hackery then. What state are you from?

Jersey Girl. 100%. Born, raised, absolute, and proud. Decidedly NOT bleached blond, big tits, and and a bible stuck into somebody's cleavage. I know you love it pageant fundie.

Last edited:

And what would have stopped him from killing her with a 9 dollar Walmart hatchet?

When the woman has a gun, and knows how to use it......that restraining order didn't stop him....had they taken his gun it wouldn't have stopped him....
It he didn’t did he. He was waiting for conservative Alabama to deliver the 2nd amendment back to him.

Uh....no........no charges were pressed against him......

Again......since

Since you didn't answer the question the first time...

Okay, genius....

Let's play....

The government doesn't screw up, like they did with lots of other killers....including the FBI screwing up over and over again...

He doesn't have a gun, he goes to Walmart to the camping department and gets a hatchet....

What does this woman do to keep him from killing her? Since he ignored the piece of paper that said he had to leave her alone...

What does she do?

Please....explain.............especially if you don't want her to have a gun....tell us, how does she stop this guy without a gun?

This woman left Illinois and hid in Wisconsin....her husband found her, and murdered her with a hatchet....

Arlington Heights police were aware of trouble at the home he shared with his estranged wife. They’ve been married for less than a year. Earlier this month his wife got a restraining order. Recently she’s been living in Mount Pleasant, Wisc at a friend’s to hide from her husband. But police say Loga-Negru found her and ambushed her at 8 p.m. Wednesday as she got out of a car.

Loga-Negru had checked into a local Super 8 Motel in Wisconsin Tuesday and police say he drove his injured wife there after attacking her with a hatchet. Someone there spotted the wounded woman bleeding from the head and called 911.

Arlington Heights woman struck, killed with hatchet in Wisconsin; Husband charged with murder

wgntv.com
wgntv.com

Okay....genius....how does this woman stop her own murder when the man stabs her to death......how does she stop it....he didn't use a gun, he used a knife........

Authorities found the body of 22-year-old Gaberien Clevenger on February 11 in a wooded area outside of Shelby, Ohio, after being directed to the location by 21-year-old Alec Blair, the husband she was planning to divorce, according to a statement from the Richland County Sheriff’s Office.
Lisa Davis, a friend of Clevenger’s who reported her missing the prior afternoon, said Clevenger’s family was told the victim had allegedly been stabbed to death in Blair’s Jeep, reports the Mansfield News Journal.

people.com

Ohio Woman's Request for a Protective Order Was Denied Days Before Husband Allegedly Killed Her

Police said the body of Gaberian Clevenger, 22, was found Feb. 11 in a wooded area after Alec Blair, 21, whom she was planning to divorce, directed them to the site
people.com
people.com

...and can only get a job tending bar...
To keep her mother from losing her house to foreclosure. Read her biography. She had several other jobs like legislative aide. She wasn't in a pageant or coaching a ball team. And I don't think she protects herself from yoga.

Forum List

Back