Great News! Snowflake David Hogg Might Be Moving Out Of The Country

If there's one thing that Hogg REALLY loves...it's the spotlight! He's not moving anywhere where he can't get his mug on TV! He's going to be milking his "celebrity" for all it's worth for as long as he can!

If there's one thing that Hogg REALLY loves...it's the spotlight! He's not moving anywhere where he can't get his mug on TV! He's going to be milking his "celebrity" for all it's worth for as long as he can!

The Democrats have already dumped him as ineffective.

I’m sure he is full of shit, and not actually going anywhere.

Let the guy have his 15 minutes.

I suggest we reach out to David Hogg.

If you're a news guy, the only guy you want to hear about the gun debate from is David Hogg. We can help you bro.

Let's be David Hogg fans. I think he's a good kid and reaching out for help. We should show compassion.

Take a bunch of oxygen thieves with you, stupid malignant piece of shit.

Let's be David Hogg fans. I think he's a good kid and reaching out for help. We should show compassion.

Hogg looks like the kind of weasel faced kiss ass that I would have given a beating to on general principles back in school.

Take a bunch of oxygen thieves with you, stupid malignant piece of shit.
I think anger is the reaction the collective Hopes to generate. I think we should "take David Hogg seriously", for realz yo. I feel in the force that he doesn't like the position he is in.

Hogg looks like the kind of weasel faced kiss ass that I would have given a beating to on general principles back in school.
Why the violent tendency?

You a bully? Should nerdy kids be scared of you?

Never had a problem with nerdy kids...just the vain assholes like Hogg.

Sure, but I think he is in over his head, and a little compassion on our part could go a long way. I could be wrong, but I doubt it :dev2:

Sure, but I think he is in over his head, and a little compassion on our part could go a long way. I could be wrong, but I doubt it :dev2:

I think a good beating could go a long way towards turning young Master Hogg into a stand up guy. I could be wrong too but I doubt it!

Is he expecting us to react as if we all are going to miss him? If he thinks so? Then he has been riding his bike with the seat pointed upwards for along time.

giphy.gif
th

Let the guy have his 15 minutes.

I suggest we reach out to David Hogg.

If you're a news guy, the only guy you want to hear about the gun debate from is David Hogg. We can help you bro.

He's already had his 15 minutes.

I'd love it if he would leave, but he won't. He's just trying to get back in the spotlight.

Forum List

Back