Great Podcast

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Jillian Michaels and Ana Kasparian. What is most interesting IMO is the honest talk, factual arguments and how relatable it is.

These aren’t “MAGA” sycophants. These aren’t leftists. These are persons who believe they are left without a party to support. Many of us feel this way. I no longer do.

I know usually I poke the bear on this site. However, in this case I am trying to be deferential and peaceful.

Trying…

Carrying water for any party is a fool's errand.

Just pick the lesser of two weevils when you vote.

1728999758016.png

I've had people on the right call me a liberal because I don't support the death penalty. Even though on every other issue, I'm more right than they are. I have seen too many innocent people executed as well as exonerated, from death row. You can't have an imperfect system with such a perfect and finite conclusion. I don't care what horrible crime you put in the blank that they did, I support life without but will never support death.

You can't separate people into neat little groups and think it's going to work. We have different life experiences so we have different beliefs. My sister and her husband are die hard leftists, but her husband and son love to go deer hunting.

People are people. Not perfect specimens of anything.

Last edited:

Jillian Michaels and Ana Kasparian. What is most interesting IMO is the honest talk, factual arguments and how relatable it is.

These aren’t “MAGA” sycophants. These aren’t leftists. These are persons who believe they are left without a party to support. Many of us feel this way. I no longer do.

I know usually I poke the bear on this site. However, in this case I am trying to be deferential and peaceful.

Trying…

I had rumors and seen a few clips of her being fed up with the establishment narrative, I am very interested in watching this, thank you.

I'll comment again after I give this whirl.

I've had people on the right call me a liberal because I don't support the death penalty. Even though on every other issue, I'm more right than they are. I have seen too many innocent people executed as well as exonerated, from death row. You can't have an imperfect system with such a perfect and finite conclusion. I don't care what horrible crime you put in the blank that they did, I support life without but will never support death.

You can't separate people into neat little groups and think it's going to work. We have different life experiences so we have different beliefs. My sister and her husband are die hard leftists, but her husband and son love to go deer hunting.

People are people. Not perfect specimens of anything.
Same but regarding the 2A not the death penalty

And why can't I find the full Kasparian vs. Shapiro debate anywhere but on a Russian site?

"3 просмотра

3 месяца назад"

3 months ago

This is weird, that's all I can say.

This is a channel from the independent left that I occasionally view, as Sabby does great research.

I found a substack by Ana through this, from Sep 30, 2024.

Ana Kasparian LEAVES The Left​

Oct 8, 2024

Unaligned
Independent and Unaligned
You're right, I've changed.

Ana Kasparian

Interesting that she said in the OP podcast that she admires and complemented Lex.

Last edited:

Trying…

I'll have to take your word on all of this as I'm not watching anything for one hour and 49 minutes. I even have a tough time watching movies.

Trying…

thanks for the suggestion. Will give it a try

Forum List

Back