Greta Thunberg: You Kill Fish! ‘What About Their Thoughts and Feelings?’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Okey Dokey!
Who said the Left are insane?

I’m sure fact checkers will be covering this. Said no one ever.
1623086484428.jpeg

This ninny probably believes that plants have feelings too. How is she still alive? Oh! Wait! I know!

She's a breatharian! That's why we need more windmills. :badgrin:

Somebody should ask her about her thoughts on abortion.
Since our psychologically abusive education system has told her that she has no future and the world will end in 12 years due to climate change, she probably thinks the aborted are the lucky ones.

Then again, since Biden got elected maybe they are telling her there is a small chance for a future.

LOL.

Since our psychologically abusive education system has told her that she has no future and the world will end in 12 years due to climate change, she probably thinks the aborted are the lucky ones.

Then again, since Biden got elected maybe they are telling her there is a small chance for a future.
Aren't we down to 10 years now? I want to no exactly when to max out my credit limits.

Aren't we down to 10 years now? I want to no exactly when to max out my credit limits.
In 2012 Obama had 4 years to save the planet.
Thankfully Obama was obviously successful.

Forum List

Back