Growing Arab Support For Israel

Most Arabs have nothing but contempt for Palestinians. Those that live in other Arab countries are often socially and economically disadvantaged.

Arab leaders are only interested in the Palestinians as cannon fodder against Israel.

I'm not surprised the Arab man on the street has had enough of their hijinks.

Delusional zionist propaganda at it's best. ..... :thup:
How do you like that? I had no idea the Arabs in Arab countries love & support the Palestinians. Amazing what we can learn from the fine brain of Sunni Man. Lol!

"There is a people returning to its promised land."
A Kuwaiti writer challenged the Arab states' longstanding solidarity against Israel Sunday in interview with Kuwait's Alrai TV channel, calling the Jewish state "independent and sovereign." "Like it or not, Israel is an independent and sovereign state," Abdullah Al-Hadlaq said. "It exists, and it has a seat at the United Nations, and most peace-loving and democratic countries recognize it." The countries that don't recognize Israel, Al-Hadlaq said, are "the countries of tyranny and oppression," citing North Korea as an example.

Moroccan activist, Malika Mazan spoke on Arab TV to show her support for Israel and the Jewish people.

the Arabs know the Pals are jackasses as I've linked in many other threads
...Nasser just went anti-Israel mainly to prop himself up as the leader of the Arabs
In Philosophy of the Revolution, which he wrote in 1954, Nasser told of “heroic and glorious roles which never found heroes to perform them” and outlined his aspiration to be the leader of the 55 million Arabs,
which Nasser hoped would someday include the entire Arab world.
like hitler in Germany regarding the Jews:
On the negative side, Nasser made Egypt a police state
Gamal Abdel Nasser | Biography & Facts

Yeah. Must be a holocaust survivor, eh Sunni?
The so called holocaust is just a zionist myth. ... :cool:

Why Sunniman?

Seriously, I mean.........let's get real here. is it that..........you want to say 'so-called holocaust' just to be mean on purpose ?

....Is it that you're such a dickface you can't contain yourself ?

Forum List

Back