GT & Lone of Hi Def Society live tnite 730pm

Paulie those are good ideas. Nice, thanks homey.

I hope ms. gracie is feeling a little less neglected this morning.

For real, you need LESS JR, he's annoying as fuck.

A few minutes of him goes a LONG way.

For the weekly sunday ........actual show, j.r. was a short couple comments on the actual topic, and off he went.

But if i continue to get critiqued on these hangouts.....in which i clearly tell everyone they dont mean fuck all....

Im gunna just stick with the once a week sunday thing and let yall be restricted to speaking on the topic of the week, or not being on the line.

Yall get me fired up and ready to slit a puppy's throat sometimes.

I would like to take this moment to thank all you precious angels here at USMB for putting up with my bullshit.
I hope that some day I can find a wonderful way to show you how much I truly have enjoyed your company over these past few years ...

... It ain't going to be a fucking cruise!

You got a better idea than a cruise? BlackSand G.T. I'm open for more awesome ideas for trips. I'm sure others are also. Let me know. Start a thread on it guys or whatever you want. I'm all ears.
Vegas in April

Vegas in April

God I hate Vegas ... I would rather do a bar crawl in Savannah.

I am obligated im a groomsman

Well that is cool ... And I understand ... Built-in party and that is always a plus.
I just don't like Vegas ... Which doesn't seem to make a difference because a lot of other people do.

I doubt ill like it much. I dont gamble and aint into clubs or clubbing

Vegas in April

God I hate Vegas ... I would rather do a bar crawl in Savannah.

I am obligated im a groomsman

Well that is cool ... And I understand ... Built-in party and that is always a plus.
I just don't like Vegas ... Which doesn't seem to make a difference because a lot of other people do.

Vegas is cool for about 3 days

I mean how much hookers and blow can one man do?

Just do the hangout chats, who cares if someone complains about it. I like the hangout chats because it has people from the board call in.

Maybe your assistants can PM some people and see if they will call in, don't give out there screen name/area codes let us guess who it is.

Just do the hangout chats, who cares if someone complains about it. I like the hangout chats because it has people from the board call in.

Maybe your assistants can PM some people and see if they will call in, don't give out there screen name/area codes let us guess who it is.
The guess who it is idea i think lone said that b4. I forgot about it. Its great. **gunna do it**

Thanks!

The guess who it is idea i think lone said that b4. I forgot about it. Its great. **gunna do it**

Thanks!

Just enjoy yourself that's what this is about imo.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Coyote i learned last night you were female.

Now i know : )

I mighta known before but now I solidly know. Lol....

Oh im male, fwiw

For the weekly sunday ........actual show, j.r. was a short couple comments on the actual topic, and off he went.

But if i continue to get critiqued on these hangouts.....in which i clearly tell everyone they dont mean fuck all....

Im gunna just stick with the once a week sunday thing and let yall be restricted to speaking on the topic of the week, or not being on the line.

FUCK YOU I'M PISSED AND I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU WHY

FUCK YOU I'M PISSED AND I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU WHY
images3FO3PRWT.jpg

damn gt you take a beating from gracie for being young and i take one for being old....but my old memories serves me well...well enough to know you have babbled about this music thing for years now....about a show and all...that radio show....o fuck now i want credit....i said radio show....i want royalties too

Forum List

Back