GT of Hi Def Society live on-air t'nite, listen and respond here

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Consider this the hang out thread, I'll read your live responses, etc. on air and also you can call in and chat with me!

I'm going LIVE tonight at 8:30 pm east coast time.

You can stream the discussion at this link: GT solo 08 12 by Hi Def Society Pop Culture Podcasts

If you'd like to call in, (you can also stream the show by calling in, and also be a part of the program)
The number is (929) 477-3858

Tonight's agenda is to simply speak on the genesis that happened these last two weeks which created Hi Def Society. It will be a short chat, just to get the juices flowing and promote Sunday's official Hi Def Society show.

***this is not an official show, just a casual chat tonight to bring y'all up to speed. i sincerely encourage listener participation : )

FYI - There will be an opening song called "Don't Bother" by GT.

:woohoo: ... Pit Party

No worry. After the facebook page takes flight and we launch our marketing plan....."messageboards" threads being popping or not is irrelevant.

We already have gove aways lined up for facebook share contests, etc

No worry. After the facebook page takes flight and we launch our marketing plan....."messageboards" threads being popping or not is irrelevant.

There aint no fucking way I'm adding any of yall to my Facebook
You wouldnt silly.

Its an artist page.

You dont "friend" those. Lol

Get with the times Yogi.

You wouldnt silly.

Its an artist page.

Get with the times Yogi.

Yeah but if you like that shit on Facebook then others can see your Facebook.

The last thing I need is to be coming home one night and Gracie pops out of a bush screaming about her cat as she butchers my family.

Oh Hell No ... You didn't say anything about giving stuff away ... Did you make Lone Laugher your financial advisor?

Consider this the hang out thread, I'll read your live responses, etc. on air and also you can call in and chat with me!

You can stream the discussion at this link: GT solo 08 12 by Hi Def Society Pop Culture Podcasts

If you'd like to call in, (you can also stream the show by calling in, and also be a part of the program)

Tonight's agenda is to simply speak on the genesis that happened these last two weeks which created Hi Def Society. It will be a short chat, just to get the juices flowing and promote Sunday's official Hi Def Society show.

***this is not an official show, just a casual chat tonight to bring y'all up to speed. i sincerely encourage listener participation : )

Damn, you pick weird times. 8:30 PM is 2:30 am here. By then, I will be safely snooooozing....

You wouldnt silly.

Its an artist page.

Get with the times Yogi.

Yeah but if you like that shit on Facebook then others can see your Facebook.

The last thing I need is to be coming home one night and Gracie pops out of a bush screaming about her cat as she butchers my family.

You are truly weird. Now, take your adavan.

Damn, you pick weird times. 8:30 PM is 2:30 am here. By then, I will be safely snooooozing....

That was done on purpose, no one wants to listen to 2 hours of you screaming that Yurt is a yellow bag of puss coward.

Forum List

Back