GT of Hi Def Society live on-air t'nite, listen and respond here

Ok...critique time:

Too much dead air between convos.

Too much Kirby talk. (Boring)

Mic was acting up because I missed some of what was said.

Talking over each other, hard to hear.

More interaction with the board and this thread for those actually taking the time out to listen.

Have one night where it is FB where you interact with the listeners.

Have one night where it is USMB since it is live and you got a forum just for that.

More "advertising" for CK and USMB.

Hope you don't get pissed. Just some views from one listener. Me.
i can unpack this for you.

there was dead air because this was not a show.

it was a simple hangout, as described in the o.p.

the shows are scripted, and have content prepared for them.

talking over each other wont be an issue, the show only has 2 hosts.

ck and i have agreed usmb will not be said on air.

im not pissed, at all.....i encourage ALL feedback. but ill answer it, too.

OOPS!
i mean as a constant plug.

im not barred from saying it, i barred myself for reasons him and i have discussed.

so when i say it? thats on me.

and good for him...

but anyhoo. thanks for calling in jr. much respect for you for doing so. and i believe ya a slight percentage more now man

Check out my bank statement and my future photos. It will only increase.
Ok...critique time:

Too much dead air between convos.

Too much Kirby talk. (Boring)

Mic was acting up because I missed some of what was said.

Talking over each other, hard to hear.

More interaction with the board and this thread for those actually taking the time out to listen.

Have one night where it is FB where you interact with the listeners.

Have one night where it is USMB since it is live and you got a forum just for that.

More "advertising" for CK and USMB.

Hope you don't get pissed. Just some views from one listener. Me.
i can unpack this for you.

there was dead air because this was not a show.

it was a simple hangout, as described in the o.p.

the shows are scripted, and have content prepared for them.

talking over each other wont be an issue, the show only has 2 hosts.

ck and i have agreed usmb will not be said on air.

im not pissed, at all.....i encourage ALL feedback. but ill answer it, too.

OOPS!
i mean as a constant plug.

im not barred from saying it, i barred myself for reasons him and i have discussed.

so when i say it? thats on me.

and good for him...

but anyhoo. thanks for calling in jr. much respect for you for doing so. and i believe ya a slight percentage more now man

Check out my bank statement and my future photos. It will only increase.
:link:

That was pretty damn good, guys! I listened this morning while I was getting ready for work, even took my IP in the shower with me, lol. Still have about 15 minutes left which I will hear later.

Where is this thread where JR posted pictures proving he was rich?

That was pretty damn good, guys! I listened this morning while I was getting ready for work, even took my IP in the shower with me, lol. Still have about 15 minutes left which I will hear later.

He posted some bank statement i coukdnt even read when i was in my recording studio with a 32 inch monitor.

Thanks for listening Ravi : )

This wasnt even a real show, just a hang out so Im thinking youll like the actual show a lot

He posted some bank statement i coukdnt even read when i was in my recording studio with a 32 inch monitor.

Thanks for listening Ravi : )

This wasnt even a real show, just a hang out so Im thinking youll like the actual show a lot

For the real GT you have radio presence.

Barring the unforseen I'm gonna be calling in on Sunday's show.

Moderator reminder: folks, please remember this isn't an extension of the FZ. Topics regarding bans and moderation are still against the rules. If you want to rehash old personal history - take it to the FZ.

Thanks everyone.

For the future.....if anyone is gunna flame anyone, we've got to keep that to the flame zone if we could.

Lighter banter up down. Ball busting in the dungeon.

Looking forward to Sunday, you all will like pair a dyce

Moderator reminder: folks, please remember this isn't an extension of the FZ. Topics regarding bans and moderation are still against the rules. If you want to rehash old personal history - take it to the FZ.

Unless of course you are a mod, then you apparently can discuss moderator decisions?

Unless of course you are a mod, then you apparently can discuss moderator decisions?
Do this in a pm man, dont eat another one.

Forum List

Back