Guatemalan families bury loved ones killed near US-Mexico border

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Families of some of the 16 Guatemalan migrants killed near the Mexico-United States border in late January began burying their remains Saturday in the town of Comitancillo, where 11 of the victims were from.

The victims’ charred bodies arrived on Friday night at the region near Guatemala’s border with Mexico after being sent from the other side of Mexico, Reynosa, just across the US border from Texas.

... Giammattei confirmed this month that five Guatemalans had survived the attack and were under protection in the US.

That's an interesting bit of information right there. I thought this was just a Mexico/Guatemalan thing.

Families of some of the 16 Guatemalan migrants killed near the Mexico-United States border in late January began burying their remains Saturday in the town of Comitancillo, where 11 of the victims were from.

The victims’ charred bodies arrived on Friday night at the region near Guatemala’s border with Mexico after being sent from the other side of Mexico, Reynosa, just across the US border from Texas.

... Giammattei confirmed this month that five Guatemalans had survived the attack and were under protection in the US.

That's an interesting bit of information right there. I thought this was just a Mexico/Guatemalan thing.
Why would you think that? There is violence involved in US-Mexico drug activities all over the US and Mexico.

Why would you think that? There is violence involved in US-Mexico drug activities all over the US and Mexico.

Why would five that survived be under protection in the US?

So they can live to tell the tale of what is going on.

Joe Biden's fault for refusing to secure the border, and making those people think they can just walk across the border and get some freebies.

He should be charged with 11 counts of involuntary manslaughter, at the least.

So they can live to tell the tale of what is going on.
For a case that won't be heard in the US.

Joe Biden's fault for refusing to secure the border, and making those people think they can just walk across the border and get some freebies.

I don't like Biden but this occurred January 22. The Tamaulipas State Police have a history of murder/corruption and were supposed to have cleaned up.

All Joe has to do to stop this carnage is to reinstate Trump's EO...and let things calm back down...then he could push congress to fix the whole system...and do it right so it is good for all.....but he would rather play political games with the lives of desperate people....that is evil....

All Joe has to do to stop this carnage is to reinstate Trump's EO...and let things calm back down...then he could push congress to fix the whole system...and do it right so it is good for all.....but he would rather play political games with the lives of desperate people....that is evil....

I definitely agree playing political games with the lives of desperate people is evil.

All the 'left wing and 'libertarian' dope heads love pouring money into gangbangers, and cartel pockets, but the killings and violence is always 'Somebody Else's Fault', never caused by their own mindless self-indulgence.

I don't like Biden but this occurred January 22. The Tamaulipas State Police have a history of murder/corruption and were supposed to have cleaned up.

There was a 9,000-person caravan heading for the US on January 18, two days before Joe Biden was sworn into office

You bet those people killed in the crash were here because they thought Biden was going to let them in.

I definitely agree playing political games with the lives of desperate people is evil.

They aren't 'desperate' for the most part, just criminals after more money than they can make at home. Their greed kills them.

That's 16 we don't have to educate, medicate or incarcerate. Who do i thank?
Come on'. Cut that shit out. You have a lengthy list of threads to do that to.

3f2.jpeg

And, they were not '16 migrants', they were 16 criminal illegal aliens.

Last edited:

There was a 9,000-person caravan heading for the US on January 18, two days before Joe Biden was sworn into office

You bet those people killed in the crash were here because they thought Biden was going to let them in.

Yep. I agree with that. They are still on the move because of Biden. A few weeks later there were something like 15 garbage bags of body parts found but nobody knew if they were migrants or not.

I have zero problem with blaming Biden for this disaster at the border. Not one bit. I have zero problem blaming Biden or the Democrats for the incentive to leave where their home.

But, Mexico isn't getting some free pass on this. They have a border problem because they don't care about their border. They have a turf war that they don't want to resolve. They have a tendency to blame the US for their crap and they need to accept responsibility for their mess.

Yep. I agree with that. They are still on the move because of Biden. A few weeks later there were something like 15 garbage bags of body parts found but nobody knew if they were migrants or not.

I have zero problem with blaming Biden for this disaster at the border. Not one bit. I have zero problem blaming Biden or the Democrats for the incentive to leave where their home.

But, Mexico isn't getting some free pass on this. They have a border problem because they don't care about their border. They have a turf war that they don't want to resolve. They have a tendency to blame the US for their crap and they need to accept responsibility for their mess.

Mexico is mush less likely to do their part in securing their side of the border now. They don't have the threat of President Trump's tariffs any more.

Mexico is mush less likely to do their part in securing their side of the border now. They don't have the threat of President Trump's tariffs any more.
Obrador ran on curbing the violence. He has failed to even manage to do that.

Forum List

Back