Guatemalan illegal alien who entered the U.S. as a “gotaway” has been arrested by Boston based ICE deportation officers ...charged with child rape

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is Biden and Democrats. The terrorists from within, bringing in their terrorist friends to terrorize America.

But Trump is a threat to something, something, something. FFS.

Wake up before it is too late. Because this is what they think of YOU.

NEW: A Guatemalan illegal alien who entered the U.S. as a “gotaway” has been arrested by Boston based ICE deportation officers after he was charged with raping a child in Massachusetts & child in nude, lascivious pose/exhibit.

24-year-old Yader Alexander Morales-Quevedo will remain in ICE custody pending removal proceedings.“

He posed a significant threat to the children in our Massachusetts communities,” said ICE Boston Field Office Director Todd Lyons. “ICE Boston will continue to prioritize public safety by arresting and removing egregious noncitizen offenders from our New England neighborhoods.”

ICE statement: https://ice.gov/news/releases/ero-boston-arrests-guatemalan-national-charged-rape-massachusetts-child

How are we admitting unverified people into the country? Serious question, is there some kind of forensic identity documentation or whatever that's put in a data base?

This is the current administrations fault.

If they didn't let illegals in then that man would have never been able to be in the country to rape that child. They are 100% responsible for what happened. They let him in the door along with all the other criminals.

If I let some stranger I don't know just walk in my home and live there if he kills me or rapes my wife even though he did it, it's still my fault that happened because I let him in. I had the opportunity to not let him in, and I knew the dangers of letting him but I did it anyway.

This is Biden and Democrats. The terrorists from within, bringing in their terrorist friends to terrorize America.

But Trump is a threat to something, something, something. FFS.

Wake up before it is too late. Because this is what they think of YOU.

NEW: A Guatemalan illegal alien who entered the U.S. as a “gotaway” has been arrested by Boston based ICE deportation officers after he was charged with raping a child in Massachusetts & child in nude, lascivious pose/exhibit.
24-year-old Yader Alexander Morales-Quevedo will remain in ICE custody pending removal proceedings.“
He posed a significant threat to the children in our Massachusetts communities,” said ICE Boston Field Office Director Todd Lyons. “ICE Boston will continue to prioritize public safety by arresting and removing egregious noncitizen offenders from our New England neighborhoods.”

This is the "civilian army" Obama talked about. Government-sponsored rape gangs and death squads, just like the third world shitholes the left idolizes.

Forum List

Back