🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun safety and kids, gun safety training would save lives...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
8 kids are put in a room with a fake gun.....6 kids had no gun in the home....2 did.....guess which 6 played with the gun?

VIDEO: Experiment Shows Kids From Homes With Guns Tend Toward Gun Safety - Breitbart

Fox 17 observed, “While the result might not be surprising to most, the children who didn’t touch the weapon were children whose families have guns inside the home and have explained the dangers and responsibilities of guns.”

I wonder what would happen if you put 8 Canadian kids in a room with a gun. My point being that the US tends to foster a bizarre fascination with guns that leads to the desire for handling them that I'm not sure children from other countries would have.

Yeah.....357 million guns in private hands and how many children are accidentally killed with them..... 69 in 2013.

There are 72 million children in this country....

So if you understand numbers, then you know that this shows that the American people are amazingly responsible with their firearm safety.....

It is also true that anti gunners like you don't really care about dead children. How do we know...because you fight gun safety education in public schools...the very knowledge the children in that video would have so they wouldn't play with a gun they found....

But no.....a child killed accidentally with a gun is pure gold for you guys.......you can't pay for publicity like that and you can't wait for it to happen....and if we had gun safety classes in schools then your pool of dead kids would be dramatically reduced...and you can't have that can you?

Forum List

Back