Gunmen kill 25 women in Baghdad prostitution raid

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I don't know why these gunmen have a problem with prostitutes. After all, the keepers of the two holiest spots in Islam import young Pakistani girls to have pleasure with on their most important Holy Days.

Writing left on the door of one of the buildings read: 'this is the fate of any prostitution'

11:52PM BST 12 Jul 2014

"Twenty-five women were killed and eight people wounded, among them four men, when gunmen stormed two buildings in a residential compound in Zayouna in east Baghdad," an interior ministry official told AFP.

A senior police officer, who said the attackers used silenced weapons, gave the same death toll but reported 11 wounded.

Continue reading at:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/10964313/Gunmen-kill-2

I don't know why these gunmen have a problem with prostitutes. After all, the keepers of the two holiest spots in Islam import young Pakistani girls to have pleasure with on their most important Holy Days.

Writing left on the door of one of the buildings read: 'this is the fate of any prostitution'

"Twenty-five women were killed and eight people wounded, among them four men, when gunmen stormed two buildings in a residential compound in Zayouna in east Baghdad," an interior ministry official told AFP.

A senior police officer, who said the attackers used silenced weapons, gave the same death toll but reported 11 wounded.

Continue reading at:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/10964313/Gunmen-kill-2

sally----I think that Islamic law has a different definition of prostitution than we do.

I think----in Islamic law if a man owns a women----sex is legal with her----and I think
he can loan her to a friend. Prostitutes make a profit themselves---they are not owned
by the man who has sex with them. In fact----I believe that there is a provision
in Islamic law which states that a woman who does not want to give out sex
to the owner's friends -----can refuse Saudi men buy girls in southeast asia----
they OWN THEM

Continue reading at:

sally----I think that Islamic law has a different definition of prostitution than we do.

I think----in Islamic law if a man owns a women----sex is legal with her----and I think
he can loan her to a friend. Prostitutes make a profit themselves---they are not owned
by the man who has sex with them. In fact----I believe that there is a provision
to the owner's friends -----can refuse Saudi men buy girls in southeast asia----
they OWN THEM

Anyone can visit the Jet Center at Las Vegas and see the rich Saudis arriving with their blond bimbos in their private jets. Now nobody is going to believe that they are going to play Scrabble up in their rooms with the bimbos. You and I could open up a business like the Mayflower Madam and really rake in the money arranging for these rich Saudi to hire these bimbos for however long they require their services. Gee, I hope some radical ISIS member doesn't take it in his head to start shooting these Saudis and the bimbos as they are getting off these private jets.

Continue reading at:

they OWN THEM

Anyone can visit the Jet Center at Las Vegas and see the rich Saudis arriving with their blond bimbos in their private jets. Now nobody is going to believe that they are going to play Scrabble up in their rooms with the bimbos. You and I could open up a business like the Mayflower Madam and really rake in the money arranging for these rich Saudi to hire these bimbos for however long they require their services. Gee, I hope some radical ISIS member doesn't take it in his head to start shooting these Saudis and the bimbos as they are getting off these private jets.

Apparently---the targets are the bimbos----not the men---but it happened
IN THE CALIPHATE-----a caliphate is a kinda holy place-----to be kept
free of sin------that is the idea of a CALIPHATE. You make an interesting
point about you and me. I wonder if it is ok in Islamic law for a female
to own a few girls and charge for their services ??? I just don't know.

Forum List

Back