Gutfeld!

Sorry, that argument is over. Get a grip on reality. These are now facts in the public record.

Is it? None of the arguments proved rape, and the only thing a matter of public record is a conviction for sexual abuse, by a civil jury based on zero evidence.

The narrative the left has created isn’t public record, it’s public opinion

Yep. Trials completed. Appeals completed.

I don't have to argue whether or not water is wet with you. Sorry.

Good luck.

But that’s the thing, not all water is wet, look it up!

The appeal was on the defamation suit. Show me the verdict where trump was convicted of rape, because we’ve seen the jury papers where they said he wasn’t guilty of rape, but if you have something different, show me

The appeal was on the defamation suit. Show me the verdict where trump was convicted of rape, because we’ve seen the jury papers where they said he wasn’t guilty of rape, but if you have something different, show me
You’re dealing with a troll. Don’t expect honest or intelligent discourse.

You seem a bit slow on the uptake here.

I don't have to show anyone anything at all. Trump the Finger Fucking Rapist is now a factual, historical character. These are facts in the public record.

As are Trump the Charity Thief and Trump the Serial Felon.

Forum List

Back