Gutfeld!

You seem a bit slow on the uptake here.

I don't have to show anyone anything at all. Trump the Finger Fucking Rapist is now a factual, historical character. These are facts in the public record.

As are Trump the Charity Thief and Trump the Serial Felon.
Just your usual defense. You said it and don't have to prove what you said is true. Said all liars ever.

You would not know a fact if it crept up your butt, through your mouth and into your brain.

Oops, better check that. His rape trials are indeed finished.

All that's left is the crying and the check writing.
And he was found not guilty on those rape trials. It is, as usual, you who needs to check the facts. Not your hate filled mind but the facts.

Of course you never do anything of the kind, desiring to spew hate at all times, along with your lies.

And he was found not guilty on those rape trials.
False. He was found guilty of sexual assault that is actually rape in many states. And now it is rape in the state where he did it.

So he is an adjudicated rapist.

It's a fact in the public record. I can go on TV and say it every single day, and nobody can sue me.

Just like they can't sue me for saying 2+2=4.

And if you want to cry like a little bitch about that, then go cry to the finger fucking rapist for doing it in the first place.

False. He was found guilty of sexual assault that is actually rape in many states. And now it is rape in the state where he did it.

So he is an adjudicated rapist.

It's a fact in the public record. I can go on TV and say it every single day, and nobody can sue me.

Just like they can't sue me for saying 2+2=4.

And if you want to cry like a little bitch about that, then go cry to the finger fucking rapist for doing it in the first place.
You do realize that when you get so mad and resort to vile language and false accusations it only proves that you are wrong, again.

But morons like you are incapable of learning, so go on as expected.

I don't have to show anyone anything at all.
ScreenShot_20240921091519.png

You seem a bit slow on the uptake here.

I don't have to show anyone anything at all. Trump the Finger Fucking Rapist is now a factual, historical character. These are facts in the public record.

As are Trump the Charity Thief and Trump the Serial Felon.
Sure he was accused of sexual abuse, but not rape. They even said they didn’t convict him of rape.

Yes, it is always going to be seen that he was convicted of sexual abuse, but anyone who actually reads the facts of the case will see that the conviction is bogus, as Carroll never proved a thing, she simply was able to convince a jury that trump COULD have done it. That’s what preponderance of the evidence is.

He picked up the cutting edge dark satire from his years in London. ;)
Probably so. I have long admired English literature, most especially that for children, as so much more sophisticated and clever than a lot of American literature written for children.

(As an aside, the ones who do appreciate the ability of even very young children to grasp concepts and understand are those who create those action cartoons for kids for Saturday morning TV or whatever. The kids can seemingly follow extremely complex characters and plots. But then kids are generally a lot more perceptive than many adults give them credit for.)

I am not particularly a Gutfield fan and don't think I've ever watched a whole show of his, but watching him on "The Five" and occasionally catching his monologue on his own show, I have appreciated his insights and intelligent sarcasm. He is quicker on his feet than most that suggests above average intelligence.

Forum List

Back