Haitians don't like Trump

Why weren't any of you MAGA rubes complaining about this 5 years ago? There were lots of Haitians living in Springfield 5 years ago. Hell, there were a lot of Haitians living in Springfield 15 years ago.

Trump lies to you unsophisticated MAGA fucktards every single day and you will always be too stupid to understand that.
Like I've said before about the kitties
Didn't matter if it was true or not ...keep spreading it all over
Its a leftist tactic

But you have Africans eating cats on film in Italy ...I posted here last year..year before ...whatever
Africans using kittens as fishing bait..it only a matter of time before they catch one on film here

Decades of voodoo sacrifices going on in NYC and Miami ...you would know this if you had any worldly experience
You have none ..poor stupid little closed community college minded hick

I said last week you can buy roasted guinea pig in Brooklyn and Queens...what caught my eye is they were openly roasting it on the street on Roosevelt avenue in elmurst..you only yooosed to be able to get it at certain restaurants indoors only

along with other assorted bush meat ...
A lot of the bush meat is illegal so like illegals voting you'll insist it's not happening

The Africans love thier bush meats

Here's an interesting thing about Elmhurst
Credentialed experts say that between 300 and 800 languages are spoken in Elmhurst Queens
That study was from the 90s though

How many languages are spoken in your home town ya hick

Elmhurst has always been rough to ....a white fag like you would be to scared to even walk a block

Now teach me about diversity lol
Put a community college spin on it

Last edited:
Like I've said before about the kitties
Didn't matter if it was true or not ...keep spreading it all over
Its a leftist tactic

But you have Africans eating cats on film in Italy ...I posted here last year..year before ...whatever
Africans using kittens as fishing bait

Decades of voodoo sacrifices going on in NYC and Miami ...you would know this if you had any worldly experience
You have none ..poor stupid little closed community college minded hick

I said last week you can buy roasted guinea pig in Brooklyn and Queens...what caught my eye is they were openly roasting it on the street on Roosevelt avenue in elmurst

along with other assorted bush meat ...
A lot of the bush meat is illegal so like illegals voting you'll insist it's not happening

The Africans love thier bush meats

Here's an interesting thing about Elmhurst
Credentialed experts say that between 300 and 800 languages are spoken in Elmhurst Queens
That study was from the 90s though

How many languages are spoken in your home town ya hick

Elmhurst has always been rough to ....a white fag like you would be to scared to even walk a block

Now teach me about diversity lol
Hey racist MAGA gomer!! You failed to answer the question, I'm sure it was just an innocent oversight on your part. Let's try again, shall we?? --

Why weren't any of you MAGA rubes complaining about Haitians eating pets in Springfield 5 years ago? There were lots of Haitians living in Springfield 5 years ago. Hell, there were a lot of Haitians living in Springfield 15 years ago.

Hey racist MAGA gomer!! You failed to answer the question, I'm sure it was just an innocent oversight on your part. Let's try again, shall we?? --

Why weren't any of you MAGA rubes complaining about Haitians eating pets in Springfield 5 years ago? There were lots of Haitians living in Springfield 5 years ago. Hell, there were a lot of Haitians living in Springfield 15 years ago.
I did answer
I said it didn't matter if it was true or not ...I said that last week on the board
And then talked about Elmhurst about a Colombian joint i used to go to not far from where the guy was roasting guinea pig on the street and how thier was a place next door ...oh yeah where the menu was in Spanish and mandarin only

Super diversity and the yummy food

The odds are not in your favor community college asswipe
They're gonna get one on camera munching away
Just a matter of time

I can wait

sjndhdnxmxmxjxkkx.jpg

If your just fishing for personal info ...I'm not from queens

Bk

Word

Why weren't any of you MAGA rubes complaining about this 5 years ago? There were lots of Haitians living in Springfield 5 years ago. Hell, there were a lot of Haitians living in Springfield 15 years ago.

Trump lies to you unsophisticated MAGA fucktards every single day and you will always be too stupid to understand that.
Feel better, did you get your little boy anger out. You feel like a big boy now.

How about this, boy. We did complain about immigrants, illegal aliens, Haiti, five years ago. Little snot wimps like you said you wanted Haitans to eat cats so you voted for Kamala, Biden.

We fought, but boys like you won. Now we got men beating up girls, illegal immigrants called legal, food so expensive it is a luxury. Hell, soon we won't be able to wash our clothes, some people already can't afford to do laundry.

We fought against illegal immigrants for years, you had your head up your ass so you could not hear, ain't that right, boy.

I did answer
I said it didn't matter if it was true or not ...I said that last week on the board
Of course spreading racist MAGA lies and propaganda doesn't matter to a Nazi such as yourself.

Scaring innocent children and civilians and forcing Springfield to shut down schools doesn't matter to a Nazi such as yourself.

You Nazis achieved your goal -- spreading racism, hatred, and fear.

And that's why Trump and his MAGA supporters are the lowest form of humanity on this planet.

Of course spreading racist MAGA lies and propaganda doesn't matter to a Nazi such as yourself.

Scaring innocent children and civilians and forcing Springfield to shut down schools doesn't matter to a Nazi such as yourself.

You Nazis achieved your goal -- spreading racism, hatred, and fear.

And that's why Trump and his MAGA supporters are the lowest form of humanity on this planet.
Wow
You're a complete idiot

Not surprised
Having such a limited education ,never living anywhere else besides the USA , and growing up without any diversity in your life
How sad
I know how much that matters to you leftist :p:p
Is it any wonder why leftist say they're depressed and on anti depressants
Poll after poll year after year

And now they want to have him arrested. Hmm, right before the election they want him arrested. Nothing to see here folks, just go on with your business.

---Nonprofit Files Criminal Charges Against Trump, Vance ---

A Haitian nonprofit filed a criminal affidavit accusing Trump and running mate JD Vance of crimes including aggravated menacing and making false alarms.

And JD has admitted he made up the claim.

including disrupting public services, making false alarms, complicity, aggravated menacing and telecommunications harassment and complicity.

Trump and Vance “know exactly what they’re doing” when they spread the lies, calling their actions “unapologetic serial criminal activity.”
“I mean, they know what the power of their words is, they know that they have a megaphone and a platform that is so powerful that if they are irresponsible with it, it can wreak havoc,” Chandra said. “They know it, and they’ve seen it as a result of what they’ve done here, and yet they double down and triple down and quadruple down.”

Trump keeps calling them illegals knowing they are there legally.

“HBA is non-partisan, this is not about one candidate or political party. This is about confronting white supremacy, anti-Black rhetoric, and hate speech that seems to be a constant in U.S. politics and that continues to cause suffering. No one is above the law,” Jozef said in a statement announcing the charges.

Since then, the Haitian Bridge Alliance have attributed more than 30 “widespread bomb and other threats” against their community as Trump and Vance have continued to spread the racist lie.
Last week, while speaking in California, Trump vowed to begin mass deportations in Springfield, in spite of the Haitians’ legal status, if he’s elected president in November.
“We’re going to have the largest deportation in the history of our country,” Trump said. “And we’re going to start with Springfield and Aurora, [Colorado].”

The affidavit alleges that Trump’s and Vance’s remarks are criminal acts and “do not color within the lines of the First Amendment.”
The affidavit argued that the two knowingly caused “others to falsely believe that members of the Springfield, Ohio Haitian community would cause serious physical harm to the person or property of others within the community.”

Several Haitian immigrants who live in Springfield have said that before Trump’s and Vance’s comments, people in the city had been “welcoming, nice, and helpful” to them, the affidavit said.
However, now they are “receiving hostile comments and feel like they are constantly being watched by people at work and in their neighborhoods,” according to the affidavit.
“Many of the people we have spoken to left Haiti because they suffered politically motivated violence and persecution, and they have reported feeling scared for their physical safety all the time because of Trump and Vance’s comments,” the document said. “They are terrified that, if Trump and Vance win the elections, they will be harassed even more and even become victims of violence.”

Some Haitians in Springfield have stopped going to work, going out at night or asking for directions, and some have left Ohio, according to the affidavit. Springfield officials also said that City Hall had received a bomb threat, prompting evacuation and a law enforcement response.
“If it were anyone else who had wreaked the kind of havoc that Trump and Vance have wreaked with their persistent and relentless falsehoods, namely, schools, colleges and City Hall being evacuated and closed, threats against the mayor and his family, and 33 bomb threats, you can be assured that that person would have been arrested by now,” Chandra said.

Despite multiple reports disproving the racist claim, Vance has justified his stance and attacked the media for refuting it.

So it's kind of funny when Trump cries that Democrats are to blame for his 2 assassination attempts.

Somebody in Springfield made the claim first. Whoever owned Sassy the cat.
Yea and she apologized. She's a Trump supporter btw. When they interviewed her, she was wearing her MAGA hat. So her cat was in her basement, she can't find it and then goes on Facebook and says Haitians ate her cat.

Perfect example of a dumb racist Trump supporter.

Forum List

Back