Haitians First Started Entering Springfield in 2018- Trump was President

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Haitians began moving to Springfield during Trump. Today Trump tries blaming Biden and Harris for a problem that doesn't exist. He is openly race baiting

Like other Rust Belt communities, Springfield suffered from years of job losses that ate away at its economic base as well as its shared identity. Now, it’s one of many towns across the U.S. that are enjoying a resurgence. The return of manufacturing jobs has reinvigorated the area, though not without some growing pains.

“The real story is that for 80 years we were a shrinking city, and now we’re growing,” said Carl Ruby, a longtime resident and senior pastor at Central Christian Church. “There is a workforce here just waiting.”

The deindustrialization in the 1980s under then-President Ronald Reagan hastened the exodus of good-paying manufacturing jobs to other countries, forcing many Springfield residents to search for greener pastures.

By 2011, Springfield was declared the “unhappiest city” in the U.S. by Gallup pollsters.

Haitians first started arriving around 2018 and chose Springfield because of job opportunities and affordable housing, Lucken Merzius, a Haitian immigrant living in the area, told PBS News.

“I got a decent job when I was in Haiti, and then had to make a difficult decision to leave. It wasn’t easy,” he told the outlet.

Last edited:
Haitians begn moving to Springied during Trump. Tody Trump tries blaming Biden and Harris for a problem that doesn't exist. He is openly rce biting

Like other Rust Belt communities, Springfield suffered from years of job losses that ate away at its economic base as well as its shared identity. Now, it’s one of many towns across the U.S. that are enjoying a resurgence. The return of manufacturing jobs has reinvigorated the area, though not without some growing pains.

“The real story is that for 80 years we were a shrinking city, and now we’re growing,” said Carl Ruby, a longtime resident and senior pastor at Central Christian Church. “There is a workforce here just waiting.”

The deindustrialization in the 1980s under then-President Ronald Reagan hastened the exodus of good-paying manufacturing jobs to other countries, forcing many Springfield residents to search for greener pastures.

By 2011, Springfield was declared the “unhappiest city” in the U.S. by Gallup pollsters.

Haitians first started arriving around 2018 and chose Springfield because of job opportunities and affordable housing, Lucken Merzius, a Haitian immigrant living in the area, told PBS News.

“I got a decent job when I was in Haiti, and then had to make a difficult decision to leave. It wasn’t easy,” he told the outlet.

You won't gain any points by telling the truth, MAGA hates the truth.

Odd, we are told Haitans commit no crime​

Springfield Ohio Crime Rates Soar After Arrival of Tens of Thousands of Haitian Migrants​

112.8% increase in shoplifting reports between 2021 and 2023.

Shoplifting increased? Haitans in Springfield are stealing food. They must be, starving

Last edited:
Wow, Trump is right, Haitans are hungry enough to eat cats and dogs, just like other cultures

22 March 2024

New IPC data confirms record levels of hunger in Haiti​

PORT-AU-PRINCE – Amid a deepening security crisis, hunger has reached unprecedented levels in Haiti, a new assessment reveals. Nearly five million people - almost half of the country’s population – are now facing acute food insecurity and struggling to feed themselves, according to the Integrated Food Security Phase Classification (IPC) analysis released today.

Just like Hitler did to the Jews.
Just like you do to me, your hate filled rants are no different than the Germans hate of Jews.

Get history right. Hitler did not invent the hate of the jews. People like you, did.

Just like Hitler did to the Jews.
Yup. I don't trust 'em to do something about immigration. Something has to be done, but in a humane and respectful manner. I don't trust Republicans to treat immigrants respectful. I want Harris to address the border in a way that all Americans can get behind. And that's Harris.

Yup. I don't trust 'em to do something about immigration. Something has to be done, but in a humane and respectful manner. I don't trust Republicans to treat immigrants respectful. I want Harris to address the border in a way that all Americans can get behind. And that's Harris.
Why has she done nothing for years?

Wow, just wow......
So why did Hilter Execute the Jews........Or is this <<< a LIE?
Well, technically they’re right… Hitler didn’t invent hatred of Jews. It was already present in Europe. He just used and stoked it for his own ideological goals

Well, technically they’re right… Hitler didn’t invent hatred of Jews. It was already present in Europe. He just used and stoked it for his own ideological goals
Kinda like trump NOT inventing HATRED of (D), his own party of OLD.

You won't gain any points by telling the truth, MAGA hates the truth.
The truth is often many faceted.
They don't need to be mutually exclusive accounts but very often are parallel. There's definitely economic benefit to having a workforce move in but there's also definitely culture clash when you resettle a group that large in the middle of another group.

Your attempt muzzle the concerns of the citizens of Springfield including the black citizens by the way does not go unnoticed.

Haitians began moving to Springfield during Trump. Today Trump tries blaming Biden and Harris for a problem that doesn't exist. He is openly race baiting

"The real story is that for 80 years we were a shrinking city, and now we’re growing,” said Carl Ruby, a longtime resident and senior pastor at Central Christian Church. “There is a workforce here just waiting.”

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back