Haitians get out of our country before January 20th

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Well they have been warned. They should leave our pets alone and they should heed this warning. The sad thing is Dems will defend them.

---...post warns Haitians to get ‘out of our country before January 20th’ ---

Why should they leave before Jan. 20th?
Harris has no issues with them...as for the pets thing..I bet you're one of the few who actually believe that tripe--most of us know different.

Last edited:
House Democrats attempted Wednesday to quickly censure a Republican congressman who slandered Haitian immigrants
Gee, wish they were as quick to jump on calls to have an ex-president assassinated, or to jump on calling 75% of America deplorable flyover country!

Rep. Clay Higgins of Louisiana described Haitians in racist terms Wednesday afternoon, calling them “wild. Eating pets, vudu, nastiest country in the western hemisphere, cults, slapstick gangsters”
But Haiti is pretty wild, they do eat animals, they do practice voodoo, and it is just about the nastiest place in the western hemisphere. That is why, I assume, Hillary Clinton had a charity for Haiti for years (even though it only apparently was there to launder money back for themselves).

in a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.
X has been around for what--- a year? Why does everyone still have to be told it was formerly Twitter? If you don't know that by now, maybe they should have just left the name alone as everytime X is mentioned, it is still noted it was formerly Twitter. :uhh: I mean, when Esso changed its name to Exxon, did they go around for YEARS saying: "Exxon--- formerly known as Esso?"

Higgins, a far-right lawmaker who has voiced conspiracy theories,
That means he was a conservative. Being a conservative automatically gets you called far-right and a conspiracist every time.

deleted the post after Democrats confronted him on the House floor.
Guess he just didn't want mobs of terrorists with torches at his home trying to burn it down! 🔥

Forum List

Back