Happy 4th of July......Dont forget to thank a Liberal

Funny how people like you refuse to accept that things change. Always have and always will.
Just like the Democrat party changed. And the Republican party changed etc etc.

Is "change" news to you? Happens all the time.

You mean like comparing the founding fathers to modern day liberals?

Congratulations you finally got my point.

The Founding Fathers? You mean that group of white men - whom the majority of held the belief that-

1) Owning humans as property was OK or should at least be legal.
2) People without property should not get to vote.
3) Women should not get to vote.

Those guys?

You're right, I do disagree with them. The sad thing is you agree with them.

Oh so they were liberals.

The Founding Fathers? You mean that group of white men - whom the majority of held the belief that-

Those guys?

Are you an idiot?

rightwinger said:

Thank you Liberals!

The Fourth of July is a good chance to stop and reflect on how you demonstrate there is evil in the world who want to destroy us and crush liberty and we can never stop being vigilant.

Liberals go around stating the US Constitution is an out-dated, racist document that was created by racist, old, white men....but then wrap themselves in the US flag on these holidays and claim "they are the ones behind all of this."

It is conservatives who are constantly trying to change the Constitution

Liberals wrote it....we kind of like it

Your idiot president LOVES to ignore our Constitution and people like you cheer him on.

rightwinger said:

Thank you Liberals!

The Fourth of July is a good chance to stop and reflect on how you demonstrate there is evil in the world who want to destroy us and crush liberty and we can never stop being vigilant.

Birth control will CRUSH you! Wa ha ha ha ha !!!!

Civil rights
Handicapped rights
Gay rights
Environmental protections
Worker protections

Thank a liberal

Funny how you democrats opposed the civil rights bill.

The Civil Rights Act was supported based on geographic lines. The support amongst Northern Democrats was, in fact, higher than the support amongst Republicans. The Southern Democrats almost universally opposed it. That's why the South is Republican today.

Learn something new every day, doncha?

Here's the 411, Skippy. The fiscal conservatives in the south went to the Republicans, the racists are still at home in the Democratic party.

Thank a liberal for our independence? You'd have to sniff massive amounts of glue to even suggest it. Liberals are trying to turn us back into England with a single ruler with government oppression. I'll thank a liberal when they leave to eff up someone else's country.

Thank a liberal for our independence? You'd have to sniff massive amounts of glue to even suggest it. Liberals are trying to turn us back into England with a single ruler with government oppression. I'll thank a liberal when they leave to eff up someone else's country.

One would think that they would be leaving in droves considering what they think of a country. They crapped in their bed yet refuse to get out of it, interesting.

The Civil Rights Act was supported based on geographic lines. The support amongst Northern Democrats was, in fact, higher than the support amongst Republicans. The Southern Democrats almost universally opposed it. That's why the South is Republican today.

Here's the 411, Skippy. The fiscal conservatives in the south went to the Republicans, the racists are still at home in the Democratic party.

Strom Thurmond. Sure. You really are stupid, aren't you?

The Republicans love the blacks so much they want to repeal the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Got it.

Civil rights
Handicapped rights
Gay rights
Environmental protections
Worker protections

Thank a liberal

The fact is that democrats nearly stopped the bill.

England isn't a single ruler government now and nor was it in 1776. The last time royal assent was withheld was 1708. In 1776 Parliament ruled Great Britain and if you knew any fucking history whatsoever you would know that.

Those guys?

Are you an idiot?

Maybe.

So now you are saying they were not liberals? Man the left is really confusing me. This is hard. RWer says they were liberals and now you are saying they are not? If being an idiot is not being able to figure out the left wing double standard, double talk then yes maybe I am an idiot.

Who signed it?

Those guys?

Like I said.....they were the most liberal thinkers of their time. All men are created equal and entitled to equal rights and privleges under the law was a major step forward

The fact that they did not have 21st century values does not negate the fact about how liberal they were

Who signed it?

A bill can't be signed if it doesn't make it through Congress.

What party was trying to stop the bill from congressional approval?

Funny how people like you refuse to accept that things change. Always have and always will.
Just like the Democrat party changed. And the Republican party changed etc etc.

Is "change" news to you? Happens all the time.

Those guys?

So you agree the founding fathers were not libs? We knew the liberal true colors would come

Those guys?

Are you an idiot?
Bwahh ha ha ha! Now a liberal is arguing with liberals on this point.

What geniuses.

The fact is that conservatives nearly stopped the bill.

Strom Thurmond. Sure. You really are stupid, aren't you?

Robert Byrd. You really are stupid, aren't you?

I live in North Carolina and lived in Georgia. You listen to a bunch of red necks saying they hate n---s and in the same conversation they talk about how much they hate Republicans and love the Democratic party. They overwhelmingly voted for Obama, BTW. The biggest racist I know had an Obama sticker on his truck.

The Republicans love the blacks so much they want to repeal the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Got it.

Can you show the link for that?

Forum List

Back