Happy 4th of July......Dont forget to thank a Liberal

The ones who want to destroy the first amendment -- also not liberals.

That's why we have individuals who wish to openly express their faith around religious holidays being told by atheists an liberal judges not to openly display your belief in public view. We also have groups who wish to tear down a cross displayed at Veteran Cemeteries, or remove the word God from our currency. Yes I'm quite sure liberals support individual freedom of expressing of one's own personal beliefs as stated under the First Amendment. That's a good one :lol:

Oh, so I am sure that you support Muslim's rights to put up their symbols at Veteran's Cemeteries, right?

You see, the difference between you and me is: I support EVERY person's right to express his religious beliefs, not just the rights of the Christian majority in the USA.

Did I ever send a reply specifically recognizing just the Christian faith and no other? Show me a post where I spoke against the Muslim faith in this country? You see, that's the problem when you assume something but don't have the evidence nor intelligence to back it up.

That's why we have individuals who wish to openly express their faith around religious holidays being told by atheists an liberal judges not to openly display your belief in public view. We also have groups who wish to tear down a cross displayed at Veteran Cemeteries, or remove the word God from our currency. Yes I'm quite sure liberals support individual freedom of expressing of one's own personal beliefs as stated under the First Amendment. That's a good one :lol:

Oh, so I am sure that you support Muslim's rights to put up their symbols at Veteran's Cemeteries, right?

You see, the difference between you and me is: I support EVERY person's right to express his religious beliefs, not just the rights of the Christian majority in the USA.

Did I ever send a reply specifically recognizing just the Christian faith and no other? Show me a post where I spoke against the Muslim faith in this country? You see, that's the problem when you assume something but don't have the evidence nor intelligence to back it up.

Never said you didn't support it, now did I.

But just as so many "Christians" have said about the President's faith, "I'll just take (you) at (your) word".

:thup:

Again, what does "Shakles" mean???

:D

Liberal scum trash the US 364 days a year, then wrap themselves in the flag claiming all the glory of the US on the 4th of July.....because they are scum.

Tissue-Box-1125.1.jpg

The Civil Rights Act was supported based on geographic lines. The support amongst Northern Democrats was, in fact, higher than the support amongst Republicans. The Southern Democrats almost universally opposed it. That's why the South is Republican today.

Learn something new every day, doncha?

Here's the 411, Skippy. The fiscal conservatives in the south went to the Republicans, the racists are still at home in the Democratic party.

Strom Thurmond. Sure. You really are stupid, aren't you?

The Republicans love the blacks so much they want to repeal the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Got it.

Here is another that's unfamiliar with the Civil Rights Act of 1865, or of Senator Robert Byrd and which party or ideology persuasion he supports. Perhaps you should take the time to see where your beloved senator stood during that time in history before coming up with a response.

Stocks do 9 times better with a Democrat in the White House....

While Republicans promote themselves as the friendliest party for Wall Street, stock investors do better when Democrats occupy the White House. From a dollars- and-cents standpoint, it’s not even close.

The BGOV Barometer shows that, over the five decades since John F. Kennedy was inaugurated, $1,000 invested in a hypothetical fund that tracks the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index (SPX) only when Democrats are in the White House would have been worth $10,920 at the close of trading yesterday.

That’s more than nine times the dollar return an investor would have realized from following a similar strategy during Republican administrations. A $1,000 stake invested in a fund that followed the S&P 500 under Republican presidents, starting with Richard Nixon, would have grown to $2,087 on the day George W. Bush left office.

Stocks Return More With Democrat in White House: BGOV Barometer - Bloomberg

I hate to burst your illusion, but someone needs to inform you ... you do realize President Jimmy Carter was a Democrat, don't you ?? Hardly the shining example of how great Democrats handle an economy or foreign policy. You should look into it one day.

Last edited:
Here's the 411, Skippy. The fiscal conservatives in the south went to the Republicans, the racists are still at home in the Democratic party.

The Republicans love the blacks so much they want to repeal the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Got it.

Here is another that's unfamiliar with the Civil Rights Act of 1865, or of Senator Robert Byrd and which party or ideology persuasion he supports. Perhaps you should take the time to see where your beloved senator stood during that time in history before coming up with a response.

Ideology? You mean conservatives who were confederates and fought EVERY civil rights push?

Civil rights
Handicapped rights
Gay rights
Environmental protections
Worker protections

Thank a liberal

Could you tell us which party and ideology Senator Robert Byrd was affiliated with? Did he happen to fully support the Civil Rights bill in 1964? Who filibustered and stood in the way of its passage?

You mean the SOUTHERNERS of both parties did that? Which is why the biggest base of support for the GOP is from the south today? They were conservatives and CONservaDems

Stocks do 9 times better with a Democrat in the White House....

While Republicans promote themselves as the friendliest party for Wall Street, stock investors do better when Democrats occupy the White House. From a dollars- and-cents standpoint, it’s not even close.

The BGOV Barometer shows that, over the five decades since John F. Kennedy was inaugurated, $1,000 invested in a hypothetical fund that tracks the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index (SPX) only when Democrats are in the White House would have been worth $10,920 at the close of trading yesterday.

That’s more than nine times the dollar return an investor would have realized from following a similar strategy during Republican administrations. A $1,000 stake invested in a fund that followed the S&P 500 under Republican presidents, starting with Richard Nixon, would have grown to $2,087 on the day George W. Bush left office.

Stocks Return More With Democrat in White House: BGOV Barometer - Bloomberg

I hate to burst your illusion, but someone needs to inform you ... you do realize President Jimmy Carter was a Democrat, don't you ?? Hardly the shining example of how great Democrats handle an economy or foreign policy. You should look into it one day.

Can't critically think huh? Weird Carter inherited Nixon's/Ford's wage and price controls OPEC issues.

Carter had 9+ million PRIVATE sector jobs created in 4 years while Reagan had 14 million in 8.

Reagan stuck with Volker, Carter's guy, who most economists give credit for breaking the back of the GOP created inflation

Ideology? You mean conservatives who were confederates and fought EVERY civil rights push?
They had Confederates in the 1960s? You're full of shit.

Why? We Founded the US, not some conservative garbage like you!

And you did it to found a place of tolerance and respect for diversity of people and thought, right?

BTW, when you say "We Founded the US," the founding fathers actually were not authoritarian leftists. Just thought you might like to know.

Nope the USA Founders were the MOST RADICAL LIBERALS OF THEIR TIMES

Conservatives? They wee the Torrie's/Loyalists, mainly (except for those Anti Federalists types)....

Oh, the irony. The 16th and 17th amendments are Progressive Era amendments that altered the Constitution.

The 16th Amendment was the direct consequence of the decision in 1895 whereby the attempt of Congress the previous year to tax incomes uniformly throughout the states was held to be unconstitutional. The amendment supersedes Article I, section 2, clause 3, and section 9, clause 4.

The 17th was the outcome of increasing popular dissatisfaction with the constitutionally established method of selecting senators. It supersedes Article I, section 3, clauses 1 and 2.

Was it liberals, then, who wanted to rip up the Constitution they so established? Hmm?

The entire Constitution is a progressive document

Liberals are happy with it.......Conservatives demand it be changed
Mostl to take away rights from We the People

lots of Liberals seem to be in that boat too RW....there was someone the other day saying that it was written back in a different time and it needs to changed to reflect our times....and he got 4-5 thanx on that.....

Yes, it's been changed repeatedly through the years, living document and all...

Should we thank the Founding Fathers for the Articles of Confederation ?

After all, that was the first government they tried.

I wonder why ?

You think it was because they just dumped a strong central government ?

Weird, they got rid of that weak federal Gov't thing (because it didn't work), the Articles, for STRONG federalism US Constitution

Actually we replaced a powerless Federal government with a weak one.

Sure we did. Weird, How'd that work out? :eusa_clap:

On the anniversary of our country, it is time to remember the greatest liberals of their day........our founding fathers

All men are created equal.....what a liberal concept

I won't be thanking today's liberals though.

It's very doubtful today's liberals are celebrating the 4th of July anyway.

They had Confederates in the 1960s? You're full of shit.

Sorry Bubba, wasn't me claiming that but a conservative moron, but I agree, he's full of it :badgrin:

Given the majority of Vets and current military are conservative not liberal.....liberals should shut the fuck up about being better Americans than conservatives.

My 20 years in the military and my father's 22 years in the military....gives me the experience to know the make-up of military and their families.

Given the majority of Vets and current military are conservative not liberal.....liberals should shut the fuck up about being better Americans than conservatives.

My 20 years in the military and my father's 22 years in the military....gives me the experience to know the make-up of military and their families.

You mean conservatives are more willing and compliant, therefore make up a larger portion of the military? True...

My Dad had 22 years also, grew up next to Ft Ord, in the Legion/VFW AND?

The MAJORITY of people that served and now serve are conservative, period.

I went to a well known liberal university, not one of my fellow ROTC cadets was a liberal, zero.

No liberal back in the early 90s was going to join the military from my university, a top 5 public university in the US.

You didn't serve, my point is made.

You mean conservatives are more willing and compliant, therefore make up a larger portion of the military? True...

My Dad had 22 years also, grew up next to Ft Ord, in the Legion/VFW AND?

Forum List

Back